What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I'm part of a close group of married white women. Sometimes it's more of us white women than black men(rarely) and so one black man has two or three white women all to himself. So he can be fucking one, another on his face and another rimming him. And our white husbands sitting there thinking how lucky can a guy be to have that done to him as they only get to stroke themselves.
That's a very nice activity :)
I can assure you that we cuckolds enjoy it as much as our wives and their black lovers. :)

My fantasy is to have a wife that will crave BBC everyday, and also wants me as her supportive man. I would spend everyday searching for select black men for her. I would schedule them for love sessions as I watched. I would have her with 2 at a time the majority of the time, and 2-3 times a week I would have a gang bang for her with 4 to 7 black guys. My goal is for her to find an outstanding black man with a 9-10 inch cock that she loves. I would insist she spend more time with him and seriously consider having his baby. She would have a choice of getting pregnant by several blacks or by one. It would be a dream come true to see her breast feed her black baby and then suck off her lover's massive, majestic cock.

Last edited:
Back