What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

OMG, I just cannot wait to be standing in front of a man of color. Have my hubby standing behind me slowly taking off my clothes for a BLACK MAN. Then there I am totally naked before a BLACK MAN, the first man to see me naked other than my husband. I will then walk over to him and kneel down take his black dick in my hand, look up at him and open my mouth and suck his beautiful black cock into my mouth. Yes he will slide it in and out. then the BLACK MAN will tell me to stand up and go to the BED and lay down. He then start kissing my all over my body and down to my PUSSY. My Black Cock carving PUSSY. I am begging him, but he keep licking and sucking on my PUSSY. After he has made me SCREAM and CUM. The BLACK MAN will climb up on me take my hand put it on his dick and ask me what I want. I look at him put his dick head in my PUSSY and say I want to be fuck for the first time by a BIG BLACK COCK!!!! This BLACK MAN will PUSH IT IN, MY EYES ROLL BACK AND I SCREAM AND CUM, CUM, CUM

Thats what I like to hear. Sounds like you already know what to do. What are you waiting for?

I just want to see my wife suck a thick bbc. If it makes her pussy wet, which I'm assuming it would...she would be more than happy to fuck. Or if the dude could eat pussy so damn good she would be begging for him to fuck...my only problem she "says" she doesn't want to do it. But she doesn't mind cumming when I fuck her with her bbc dildo :)

I want mine to be very sensual. Spend a few hours getting cleaned up and ready while my husband watches and picks out my cloths. Then I get picked up at my house. We go out to a romantic dinner and maybe a drive or walk in the warm air. Then after he seduces me, he takes me back to his hotel.

Once there, its primal. He kisses me deep before the door has even closed. I am out of my dress in no time. He throws me to the bed and climbs on me. He kisses and nipples everywhere, making me soaking wet. Then he pulls out is cock and slams it against my soaked lips making me jump and twitch. He continues to kiss and nibble as he works his cock against me. He gets the shaft wet with my juice stroking it up and down.

Then, he lifts my legs high in the air and presses the tip of his cock on my lips. He works the tip, just inside my lips, then with one primal urgent thrust, he forces the whole of it deep inside me, causing me to squeal and scream. He then works it slowly at first, then faster and faster until he is just pounding me. Then he leans forward pressing my legs high over my head. He pounds even deeper, harder and harder.

Just before I am about to cum, he stops and throws me onto my face. He pulls hard on my hips and raises me up and onto his cock from behind. Instantly I hear his balls slapping my soaked lips and clit. He pounds even harder from behind. I am screaming, he is pounding and grunting. Then finally, he forces it so deep my face is against the wall and he is forsing it deeper than I have ever had it. Then and only then is he to fill me with all of his cum. Shot after shot after shot.

When he is done, he takes my panties and puts them in his pocket and we leave for our house. On the way, he proceeds to stroke my clit and lips as we drive. Once home, he rings the bell and when my husband answers the door, he kisses me deep and lifts my dress to show him I have no panties on and that his cum has left a wet mark down my leg.

I want mine to be very sensual. Spend a few hours getting cleaned up and ready while my husband watches and picks out my cloths. Then I get picked up at my house. We go out to a romantic dinner and maybe a drive or walk in the warm air. Then after he seduces me, he takes me back to his hotel.

Once there, its primal. He kisses me deep before the door has even closed. I am out of my dress in no time. He throws me to the bed and climbs on me. He kisses and nipples everywhere, making me soaking wet. Then he pulls out is cock and slams it against my soaked lips making me jump and twitch. He continues to kiss and nibble as he works his cock against me. He gets the shaft wet with my juice stroking it up and down.

Then, he lifts my legs high in the air and presses the tip of his cock on my lips. He works the tip, just inside my lips, then with one primal urgent thrust, he forces the whole of it deep inside me, causing me to squeal and scream. He then works it slowly at first, then faster and faster until he is just pounding me. Then he leans forward pressing my legs high over my head. He pounds even deeper, harder and harder.

Just before I am about to cum, he stops and throws me onto my face. He pulls hard on my hips and raises me up and onto his cock from behind. Instantly I hear his balls slapping my soaked lips and clit. He pounds even harder from behind. I am screaming, he is pounding and grunting. Then finally, he forces it so deep my face is against the wall and he is forsing it deeper than I have ever had it. Then and only then is he to fill me with all of his cum. Shot after shot after shot.

When he is done, he takes my panties and puts them in his pocket and we leave for our house. On the way, he proceeds to stroke my clit and lips as we drive. Once home, he rings the bell and when my husband answers the door, he kisses me deep and lifts my dress to show him I have no panties on and that his cum has left a wet mark down my leg.

Hey, you should video that. We would all love to see it as well!!!!

Very

taking my girl to a nude beach in Jamaica or DR and let her see some huge soft dicks swinging around that are bigger than mine hard. then let her pick a kid with a huge dong and let him fuck her on the beach in front of all the tourist while i sit in the shade and stroke off a nut

Perfect

One of my fantasys is Leon (my guy) convinces me to come off the pill. I tell my husband that im coming off the pill and I still love him but im going to have another guys baby, and I expect hubby to support me.
I dress up nice, lovely dress, nice make up, hair done etc and go round Leons.
When I get there, hes there but so is a large group of his friends. They undress me, take me to his bed and then one by one they fuck me. Some guys I recognize, some Ive never seen before. Some are pleasant, others are silent and rough.
But each one pump me full of their seed, loads of cum shooting up into my womb.
I stay most of the night, Leon ringing other guys to see if they want a go- and more do. Eventually I go home, full of the guys stuff. Within a few weeks I take a home pregnancy kit and, yes, im pregnant.
Over the next few months, my belly swells with my gang bang baby.
This is just a fantasy, Im enjoying life too much to really get pregnant but, sometimes, I drop my pill and dont take it. You never know.........

One of my fantasys is Leon (my guy) convinces me to come off the pill. I tell my husband that im coming off the pill and I still love him but im going to have another guys baby, and I expect hubby to support me.
I dress up nice, lovely dress, nice make up, hair done etc and go round Leons.
When I get there, hes there but so is a large group of his friends. They undress me, take me to his bed and then one by one they fuck me. Some guys I recognize, some Ive never seen before. Some are pleasant, others are silent and rough.
But each one pump me full of their seed, loads of cum shooting up into my womb.
I stay most of the night, Leon ringing other guys to see if they want a go- and more do. Eventually I go home, full of the guys stuff. Within a few weeks I take a home pregnancy kit and, yes, im pregnant.
Over the next few months, my belly swells with my gang bang baby.
This is just a fantasy, Im enjoying life too much to really get pregnant but, sometimes, I drop my pill and dont take it. You never know.........

Rolling the dice, huh? ;)

My fiancé and I decide to take the bbc plunge and we spend a couple months fantasizing and chatting with some bulls. She goes from being indifferent to the idea to infatuated with the concept of having a well hung, fit, talented black man for pure sexual satisfaction.
We select a man of her liking and we meet for some drinks at a bar in Philly or Atlantic City. As the wine flows, she becomes more comfortable and offers him to our hotel room. She asks me to go down on her while he strips and she becomes noticeably more aroused as his big cock is freed from his pants. After some foreplay, he slowly enters her, taking his time with her tight pussy. As he slips in further, stretching her wide, she's making sounds and grunts I have never heard before. Her breathing picks up as he fucks her a little harder and then it hits, her first huge orgasm through penetration alone. Her whole body shakes as she repeatedly whimpers "oh *******, oh *******"....at that point I usually cum everywhere so there is not much more to it haha.
Her realizing she can have body shaking orgasms, and many of them, is my fantasy. A large, black bull giving her those orgasms is my ultimate fantasy.

My favorite is to be having sex with my girlfriend and 10 or 12 huge black men break into the house. I want them to beat me up while making fun of my small worthless dick, and then start to fuck my girl. She starts to love their huge dicks and she starts to make fun of me too. She stops them from fucking her just long enough to get up and kick me in the nuts a few times, then right back to fucking those big black dicks.

My wife would like to dress in slutty clothes: thigh highs, mini dress, heels and no panties. Be taken to a mostly black lounge or sports bar. Be played with and shown off to all the black men. Maybe even suck cock and be fucked while there by one or more black men.

Back