What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I imagine letting things go further than normal. I might tease, let my legs show, but maybe flash a fleeting view of my pussy. Normally I would leave it there and only if with friends or hubby so I know I'm safe (especially if I'm tipsy and mischievous).
I've done this before to show I can gain the upper hand over usually over-confident/ cocksure guys- I love it that I can sometimes make them lose their cool. Maybe lean forward and let them try to catch a glimpse of a large erect nipple.
In my fantasy I would take it further, maybe take up one of the many propositions I get. Go upstairs with one or two men to a hotel room and tease them, get them huge and hard, and gently lower myself on each one in turn, inching them into me whilst my husband watches his wife dominating two huge cocks and loving the fact I'm his and he is proud of my sexuality and that these normally strong, dominant, muscular men are at my beck and call.
After I've proved my point, relaxed my body and eased my way into the scenario that I want, the rest is an adventure...
(Probably a bit tame as far as fantasies go, but that's me!)
Sehr sehr interessant...

Wow, this pic took me back a couple of years ago when all my dreams came true! It happened on my 'hubby's' 16m yacht moored near Nice when our BBC bosun took me in his arms, carried me down the ladder in the owner's cabin and fucked the devil out of me. I was horny like hell and must heve signaled my greed! My 'hubby' was on shore playing roulette and I played my own game. Very likely, I was more successfull - ha, ha! :devil:

View attachment 4343406
Wow, this pic took me back a couple of years ago when all my dreams came true! It happened on my 'hubby's' 16m yacht moored near Nice when our BBC bosun took me in his arms, carried me down the ladder into the owner's cabin and fucked the devil out of me. I was horny like hell and must heve signaled my greed! My 'hubby' was on shore playing roulette and I played my own game. Very likely, I was more successfull - ha, ha! :devil: :threesome:

Wow, this pic took me back a couple of years ago when all my dreams came true! It happened on my 'hubby's' 16m yacht moored near Nice when our BBC bosun took me in his arms, carried me down the ladder in the owner's cabin and fucked the devil out of me. I was horny like hell and must heve signaled my greed! My 'hubby' was on shore playing roulette and I played my own game. Very likely, I was more successfull - ha, ha! :devil:

did hubby ever know about the game you played?

Sounds like a wonderful scenario- did hubby know, or was that what he was expecting? If not, what was he doing leaving his sexy and horny wife on board alone with a BBC skipper??!
What did he think was going to happen? I say he must have had it in mind- no man likes the roulette tables so much that he would not see the obvious consequences of leaving you alone!! :lips::lips:

Sounds like a wonderful scenario- did hubby know, or was that what he was expecting? If not, what was he doing leaving his sexy and horny wife on board alone with a BBC skipper??!
What did he think was going to happen? I say he must have had it in mind- no man likes the roulette tables so much that he would not see the obvious consequences of leaving you alone!! :lips::lips:
Hello and thanks for your reply. Indeed, it was a night of bliiss. 'Hubby' arrived well after midnight together with our skipper (bosun is the boatswain!) Of course, I didn't tell him then, but he sort of guessed what has happened to me. He suffers from ED since an incompetent surgeon messed up his manhood. No he knows all about me, my desires and - strangely enough - he is quite helpful and supports me to find the right BBCs for me. :mstickle: :mstickle:

Back