What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My ultimate "FANTASY" is to have a hot and steamy three-some with my black boyfriend @TopCat and my sexy snowbunny @Skysoul. I dirty talk and fantasize about this often during sexcapades with my guy. It gets me really worked up and extra creamy, πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I imagine Mr. TopCat taking a sexy, erotic photo shoot of us to start out. And then he picks out our sexy outfits and heels to wear for him. Then we both get down on our knees in collars and start sucking his thick black cock as he gets harder and harder and ready for us.

As my guy holds my legs back and pounds me in the missionary position as he cums deep inside of me, I tell him as he cums deep that I wish @Skysoul could hold my legs back for me as he pounds me deep and cums more and then I will hold her legs back as he pounds her deep until he cums again, πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆ

And lastly, @Skysoul and I play with each other as my guy takes hot pictures of us as we explore every sexy inch of our bodies giving each other multiple orgasms, πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆβ™ οΈβ™ οΈ
Sexy my friend!! You’ll blow up the site with those pix!

those secret signals between you and the Black bosun...just building up the heat between you two
then your clothes flew off and there you are
In a sense, yes! But, on board of y yacht in Med Sea waters with this wonderful climate, not too many clothes had to be flewn off! It was the perfect situation and both of us grabbed it!

In a sense, yes! But, on board of y yacht in Med Sea waters with this wonderful climate, not too many clothes had to be flewn off! It was the perfect situation and both of us grabbed it!

imagine that Black man seeing your sexy body, day after day. You're wearing almost nothing on that boat.
He sees you smiling at him. He gets so hard for the white wife...and you see it.

It's not just the sun that's burning, it's your lust for each other

imagine that Black man seeing your sexy body, day after day. You're wearing almost nothing on that boat.
He sees you smiling at him. He gets so hard for the white wife...and you see it.

It's not just the sun that's burning, it's your lust for each other
You bet - we were crazy and mega hot for each other. Once the genie is out of the bottle - ha, ha! :devil:

My ultimate "FANTASY" is to have a hot and steamy three-some with my black boyfriend @TopCat and my sexy snowbunny @Skysoul. I dirty talk and fantasize about this often during sexcapades with my guy. It gets me really worked up and extra creamy, πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I imagine Mr. TopCat taking a sexy, erotic photo shoot of us to start out. And then he picks out our sexy outfits and heels to wear for him. Then we both get down on our knees in collars and start sucking his thick black cock as he gets harder and harder and ready for us.

As my guy holds my legs back and pounds me in the missionary position as he cums deep inside of me, I tell him as he cums deep that I wish @Skysoul could hold my legs back for me as he pounds me deep and cums more and then I will hold her legs back as he pounds her deep until he cums again, πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆ

And lastly, @Skysoul and I play with each other as my guy takes hot pictures of us as we explore every sexy inch of our bodies giving each other multiple orgasms, πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆβ™ οΈβ™ οΈ
I would love to watch it all.

Uh-huh. Think just because your sexy white ass is banging, that all you have to do is show it and you'll be believed and get your way? (Here's where the white boys hit the nail on the head when they say...) FUCKIN' A RIGHT, DUDE!!o_O😍😍
Well you know I hate lying! So yes, all I have to do is show you my character (done!) and then I can show my white ass and get my way!! Now tell me I’m right lol. Pretty please?

I'm ready Mommy, just reading your fantasy got my pussy wet and ready to be taken, want to hold your legs and watch daddy push his hard big black cock inside your sexy pussy, after he finish I will eat all his milk out of your and share it with you :lips: :lips: :mstickle::mstickle::devilish::devilish:πŸ–€πŸ–€β™ οΈβ™ οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

I'm ready Mommy, just reading your fantasy got my pussy wet and ready to be taken, want to hold your legs and watch daddy push his hard big black cock inside your sexy pussy, after he finish I will eat all his milk out of your and share it with you :lips: :lips: :mstickle::mstickle::devilish::devilish:πŸ–€πŸ–€β™ οΈβ™ οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
Me too, I am more than ready and for you too, and I can't wait for you to get me ready, 😘πŸ₯°πŸ’‹β€β™ οΈπŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆ

Back