What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

It could be nice as well. Imagine a boat of 3 bbc ancor near us and take her on their boath and return her in the sunrise. The boat, bbc and my wife to be at 100m near the boat and the only way I can see her will be swimming but only for 10 minutes
Or maybe this pleasure boat (a large powerboat) takes wives out a half mile from the beach and then anchors all day. While you watch from the beach, unable to see a thing at that range Fully erect and mind going crazy

Biggest fantasy would be if a group of 3-4 BBCs breaks in into our flat. 3 of them holding me down, tying me up and gagging me and make me knee before them. After that they take my wife and take off her clothes and start using her as they wish. I would only be able to see what they are doing and seeing that after a short period of time my wife starts to like it and does not even take notice of me anymore.

After they are done with her, they ******* me to clean their cocks and then my wife's pussy.

My ultimate "FANTASY" is to have a hot and steamy three-some with my black boyfriend @TopCat and my sexy snowbunny @Skysoul. I dirty talk and fantasize about this often during sexcapades with my guy. It gets me really worked up and extra creamy, 😋😋😋

I imagine Mr. TopCat taking a sexy, erotic photo shoot of us to start out. And then he picks out our sexy outfits and heels to wear for him. Then we both get down on our knees in collars and start sucking his thick black cock as he gets harder and harder and ready for us.

As my guy holds my legs back and pounds me in the missionary position as he cums deep inside of me, I tell him as he cums deep that I wish @Skysoul could hold my legs back for me as he pounds me deep and cums more and then I will hold her legs back as he pounds her deep until he cums again, 😋😈

And lastly, @Skysoul and I play with each other as my guy takes hot pictures of us as we explore every sexy inch of our bodies giving each other multiple orgasms, 😋😋😈😈♠️♠️

inCollage_20210830_192001285.png

My ultimate "FANTASY" is to have a hot and steamy three-some with my black boyfriend @TopCat and my sexy snowbunny @Skysoul. I dirty talk and fantasize about this often during sexcapades with my guy. It gets me really worked up and extra creamy, 😋😋😋

I imagine Mr. TopCat taking a sexy, erotic photo shoot of us to start out. And then he picks out our sexy outfits and heels to wear for him. Then we both get down on our knees in collars and start sucking his thick black cock as he gets harder and harder and ready for us.

As my guy holds my legs back and pounds me in the missionary position as he cums deep inside of me, I tell him as he cums deep that I wish @Skysoul could hold my legs back for me as he pounds me deep and cums more and then I will hold her legs back as he pounds her deep until he cums again, 😋😈

And lastly, @Skysoul and I play with each other as my guy takes hot pictures of us as we explore every sexy inch of our bodies giving each other multiple orgasms, 😋😋😈😈♠️♠️
Sounds like a very good plan for TC 😈🍆😜N the two bunnies 😈

Sounds like a fun fucking plan!

Back