What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

With all the great sex I've been happy to experience over the years, I would really love to have an extended, all-day session with a couple of bi-sexual, biracial women, doing each other separately, all together, taking turns 1-on-1 - the works. Two women is great. White women I love to have sex with, but the sexual energy a black and white woman generate together is hotter than hell and I'd like to get all into that.

As a couple, our fantasy is to go on a week-long Caribbean vacation, where hubby goes out each day on a long chartered ocean fishing excursion or some land adventure/tour while I stay back and get completely sexually worked over by anywhere from 3 to 6 very well endowed black locals (well, they don't have to be locals I guess!). Then when he gets back at the end of each day, he takes me out somewhere very nice to eat and I fill him in on ALL the juicy details of my naughty adventures, with hopefully some kind of different little "twist" on the way that I am getting vigorously sexed is happening to me each and every day that we are there. I've been fucked so long and silly during a few of our regular (one day) afternoon/evening hotel "dates" that we've had that I could barely walk for the rest of the night afterwards, but I fantasize about what my limits would be during a week-long spree with lots of new (to me anyways) exciting strong black men. I would let hubby masturbate as I told him my escapades each night, but I wouldn't let him fuck me until we got home from the vacation. He's on board with that part, too.

Solo, it is to go on one of our "down to the big city" hotel fuckdates, but instead of getting worked out by one black man (which we/I always do), I'd like to see what somewhere between 4 and 6 very well hung guys could do to/for me. Am actually pretty shy and quiet normally, and get butterflies in my stomach before each hotel "adventure" as we are driving to the hotel, but once the clothes start coming off each time, the nervousness always goes away and I'm ready to orgasm as much as possible. I'd let hubby decide if he wanted to go on this one to watch and be the "towel/water boy", or if he wanted to stay home in anticipation of my return to fill him in on the details - his choice. If he stayed home, I'd take a video camera and set it up in the hotel room to catch as much of the action as possible so we could watch and relive it later at home together and also tell the guys to pass my phone around and take short little videos of the "action" from time to time to send to hubby. Either way, I'd want that group of guys to use me any and every way they wanted to with absolutely no limitations on time, or what they could do to me, even if it lasted more than one day. One of my favorite parts of our "regular" fuckdates is when my bull releases into me. I don't know why, but it gives me a feeling of satisfaction that I can't really explain to hubby, even though I try, and I know that that part of it turns him on too. So I'd like to know what it would be like for a group of strong black men to release themselves INTO me ANYWHERE they wanted or ONTO me anywhere they wanted - as many times as they could before they were all spent too. My personal best for one afternoon date with one guy is 4 times - I swallowed one, and he released two more loads inside me and one more load on my breasts, but it is usually 2 or 3 "releases". I don't consider myself the hottest female out there, and I'm definitely not the fittest by far, so when I can experience a virile, strong, well hung black man giving me enough of his attention to want to pleasure the hell out of me and I'm knowing that I am giving him pleasure back and keeping him turned on enough to keep his cock hard for quite a while and produce a great big cumload for me, THAT is a huge turn-on for me too. In a BIG, BIG way.

Am getting older now, so I know the Caribbean fantasy will probably always remain a fantasy. We most likely would have been able to make it happen if we'd have got into this "lifestyle" a little earlier in life, but oh well. I've had plenty of BBC fun as it is. The second scenario might still have an outside chance of happening, but I'm not getting any younger so it would have to be soon, but once again, if it doesn't happen it's all good.

P.S. We usually only post pics in all of these forum topics photos of our own real hotel dates. They are really us/me. We will post from time to time a few in this one thread photos we've grabbed off of the 'net of what I/we picture our (two) fantasy scenarios above to be like. Of course, the women in these "scenarios" will be a lot better looking/more fit than me. Thanks for sticking with this whole ramble (if you did)!

My fantasy is for my wife to become hooked on trying bbc and meeting a big black guy at a club and going back to his place to have there fun while she makes me wait in the car for her to get back and tell me what all happen. Or be at a vacation resort on the beach and when I leave to go get drinks some nice black man comes by and flirts with her and he takes her back to the room and makes her suck his bbc and fucks her really good and I would either sit by the pool waiting on them to come back or go up to the room a little while after they are gone and walk in on her riding his cock and she makes me watch them finish.

What is your one biggest interracial fantasy?

Short answer:

My biggest interracial fantasy would be to be made to watch my wife service and be a complete slut to a number of BBC Bulls over the course of a weekend out of town trip.

Long answer:

Keep in my that this is my fantasy which I have shared with my wife. At this point she isn’t so down with the fantasy, but given time you never know.

My wife and I book a two night weekend getaway to a neighbouring city for a vacation.

We setup a play date with a local BBC Bull, and after a day of sightseeing and a quick dinner, we get ready and head to the bar to meet him.

My wife and the Bull have instant chemistry, and I am sent to the bar to leave them alone in the booth to get better acquainted.

In no time, I notice that now three other men are in the booth with my wife and her BBC Bull. I learn later that the Bull brought his friends, and my wife was only too eager to meet them.

My wife, her new Bull, his three friends, And I, now head back to our hotel room. I’m in an Uber with two of the guys, who spend the whole trip talking to the Uber driver about fucking my wife. My wife takes the other car with me only imagining what is happening.

Sometimes I am allowed to watch, and sometimes I am sent to the bathroom, but for the rest of the night the four men fuck my wife over and over again.

She eventually collapses on the bed, their loads of cum dripping out of her well used cunt. The men let me out of the bathroom so I can tend to her. I gently start towelling the cum and sweat off her and place her under the covers. As the Bull and his friends get dressed and leave he says that I should make her rest all day, because they will be coming over again the next night.

For most of the next day my wife stays in bed, exhausted from the fucking the night before. Her cunt so sore she won’t even talk of letting my little cock inside her.

In the late afternoon she receives instruction from her new Bull: she can have dinner with me, but then she will head out alone to a different bar to meet her new Bull and his friends, and then will bring them all back to the room again.

After a simple dinner, I watch her get dressed and put her in an Uber and send her on her way to meet her Bull. Then wait patiently for the group to return to the hotel room.

After a few hours at the bar the group once again returns to the hotel room, and have their way with my wife all through the night.

The next day my wife again spends in bed recovering, before we make our way to the airport for our flight home. I still don’t get to fuck her for a while.

My ultimate fantasy would consist of my wife and I taking a trip and going out to a bar/club one night. She dresses up to the max wearing a skin tight dress that’s barely long enough to cover her buttcheeks. When she sits down her crotch would be visible if she didn’t close her legs. Thanks to her wonderful impacts, no bra would be needed or worn, but for panties she would be wearing the pink QoS thong I ordered for her.

Once we’re out we grab some drinks, dance, and have some fun scoping out the hot guys for her. Once we find the right one I’d wave him over and let him dance with my wife. She would start grinding on him and get him nice and hard.

At that point she’d turn to me and say “Daddy, can I please take his cock. I’m sorry that I’m such a bad girl, I just need it inside me sooo bad!” I would give her permission, but warn her that she’ll still be punished by me later for being a very naughty girl.

Once we get back to the hotel room she pulls off the bulls clothes and has him sit on the bed. She then slowly and sensually strips for him. She grabs his massive black cock and rubs it against her soaking wet pussy, juices glistening on the head of his cock as she does. Looking at me with pleading eyes, she begs “please daddy, can I please take it”. I nod and tell her that she can, but only if she takes the whole thing.

The bull would reach up and grab her by the hips, pulling her down onto his cock. She would moan and gasp as she struggled to fit it into her too tight pussy. After several long minutes of riding, grinding and only getting only a few inches inside her, she would cum HARD, the contractions pushing the huge cock from her. “Daddy, it’s Just too big! I can’t take any more of it, I tried so hard, but it won’t fit!”

“You know the rules baby, you have to take it all tonight,” I’d respond. “Get on your hands and knees and suck this nice man’s big black cock. Daddy’s going to stretch you out a bit to help him get in easier.” I’d spend the next bit fucking her doggystyle while she sucked his cock. Soon the contractions caused by the combination of her cumming and gagging from deepthroating him pushing me over the edge and causing me to erupt deep inside her.

She would collapse on her back with my cum leaking out of her. I’d turn to the bull and say “come on man, give it another try.” Climbing between her legs she reaches down and positions his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly and rhythmically he thrusts into her, slipping a tiny bit deeper each time. She gasps, moans and squirms as the biggest cock of her life stretches her to the limit, but despite the difficulty she wraps her legs around his hips and grabs his buttcheeks trying to pull him deeper inside. I watch him sink deeper inside with every stroke and it glisten with the mixture of our fluids each time he pulls it back, marking just how more is left.

Finally, he's as deep as he can get, bottoming out against my wife’s cervix, causing her to Yelp And moan each time he pushes too far. “Daddy, I’m taking it all! He’s all the way inside me,” she’d moan to me. As I look between the bull’s legs I see two more inches of cock that she just physically can’t fit. “I’m sorry baby, but there’s still more left. But I know you can’t take it tonight, you’ll be punished more for not taking it all. You should learn not to be so greedy when it comes to big black cocks!”

The bull rests there with his cock buried as deep as possible inside her and she begins to squirm and buck against it. Writhing around she cums over and over in a near continuous string of orgasms, absolutely soaking his cock, balls and the sheets.
The bull turns to me and says, “man, I don’t think I can last much longer, what’s it going to be?” “Go ahead and give her what she wants, fill her up with your cum,” I reply with a wink.

The jets of thick black cum hitting my wife’s cervix sends her into a spasm of the most intense orgasms yet, and for the first time in her life she squirts, gushing while impaled on his massive member.

As my wife lays in a heap on the bed, the bull and I head down to the hotel bar to grabs some beers. “Yo man, thanks for letting me hit that, she’s got one of the tightest Pussies I’ve ever fucked,” he exclaims at the bar. “Nah man, the pleasures all mine! But on the real, let me get your number. She’s still going to have to keep the promise of taking ALL of your cock. Her pussy could’t, but I’ll spend the next few months training her ass with dildos and plugs. You down to bury it balls deep in her ass?” With a chuckle he replies, “hell yeah man, who would say no to that?”

wow, this fantasy went a bit longer than I expected. Might have to spend some free time fleshing this out into a proper story!

Biggest fantacy is to come home and catch a huge naked black man in the act of holding my wife's long skinny legs open and positionining his huge thick stiff cock at the entrance to her wet excited married pussy. She is begging him to push his cock deep inside her and at that momen she sees me and looks at me in shock as her stud thrusts ins side her, groaning. He starts pumping in deeper and deeper as he shouts, "oh fuck, your married pussy is so tight!". As my wife feels him penetrating deeper than she hs ever experienced before she gasps for air and yells, "oh my god, your cock is in me so deep". She tries to look back at me for my reaction, but is told by her stud to look into his eyes, whick she obediently does as he speeds up the pace of his pumpin and I can hear his balls slapping against her. Within minutes she is overpowered by an earth shattering orgasm, making her scream with pleasure and claw his ass with her fingers. The black man continues his attack on her pussy as her convulsions slow and he growls " you needed that bad didn't you baby". My wife nods her head, still straing into his eyes and, even though she knows I'm watching says "please cum inside me and make my pussy yours. I wanna feel you cum!". A few minutes more of her begging had him moaning and then he stopped his thrusts and I could see his cock and balls pulsing his cum deep in my wife's pussy. The pussy that he now owns....
Mmmmmm, so hot

Back