What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I want to meet a woman who will make me her sexual possession...and in the process share me with her gf's that she enjoys on a personal note and would enjoy seeing her pleased by me the ways I do her......both of them using together or individually....so they can talk to each other of ways they had fun using me for their own selfish needs

Besides being my top fantasy, the scenario I'm starting to think might be more comfortable for me meeting up with a guy from a site like this at least the first time, is with another girl. I imagine we'd put on a little bit of a show - maybe a lot if she was really into it, and he was into being way teased :oops: - while he got worked up and hard, but what I long for is to hold another girl laying while she's being fucked by a Bull, kissing and caressing her, rubbing her breasts and belly, and moving around a bit to get all the different view of her pussy being pierced by thick black cock, watching her pretty pink cuntlips being pushed in and then pulled out with his thrusts...and then having my turn, doggy-style down on my elbows between her legs, licking her cummy pussy.....

After that, another girl with two Bulls...us putting on a show or both of them again...and then laying side by side on our backs while our Bulls put put our ankles up over their shoulders and fucked us deep while we held hands and maybe snuck a caress of one anothers' breasts......

The question I'm curious about, is would Bulls be OK meeting up with just you and two girls, or are a lot of you one-on-one types?

:blackheart: Lanie
Omg I wish we were in the same state ...wow

We’re an older couple and the wife hasn’t experienced her first black cock...yet.
She’s spent her whole life thinking “good girls” don’t do that sort of thing.

so.....

My fantasy would be to talk her into attending a Splash Mocha-type interracial hotel takeover and her thinking it was just going to be a normal big party. She would see the crowd, and I would convince her to try a BBC for the first time.
Then, with her having tried it, my fantasy is that she would go crazy for it, fucking black guys one after another for the rest of the weekend.
#crossingfingers

Gangbanged by 5+ bbcs all 10 inches and thick.

My hubby convinced me to do all this. I never was interested until he brought it up.
have throat numbing spray to be face fucked and swallow. Have make up in large amounts to seem Trashy. See thru clothes to look slutty. I’m super super pale so be nice to find someone super dark and get vids of being titty fucked. Triple penetration. Everyone take some x or something. Be in hot tub.

Back