What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My fantasy is to have her dress up all sexy and slutty as she usually does for a date with a guy. Black man of course. They leave the house to go out on a usual date night just like any other time before. The difference is that he hasn't told her the real plans yet and wont till the get to where they are going. He surprises her by bringing her to a home shes never been to before. They go in and she notices about 10 or 12 other black men there and he tells her she is to be the entertainment for his friends stag party for the night. The one thing he doesn't tell her is than he has set up a webcam so I will be able to watch the fun from home. The part I am not sure about is what she tells me that they did when she gets home.

My fantasy is to have her dress up all sexy and slutty as she usually does for a date with a guy. Black man of course. They leave the house to go out on a usual date night just like any other time before. The difference is that he hasn't told her the real plans yet and wont till the get to where they are going. He surprises her by bringing her to a home shes never been to before. They go in and she notices about 10 or 12 other black men there and he tells her she is to be the entertainment for his friends stag party for the night. The one thing he doesn't tell her is than he has set up a webcam so I will be able to watch the fun from home. The part I am not sure about is what she tells me that they did when she gets home.
????

That would be GREAT.

8???????

My ultimate fantasy would be go on a weekend vacation with my wife and her black lover. Away from home where no one would recognize us. I would book a two bedroom suit, one for them and one for me. I would accompany only to look after my wife's safety.

Just for one weekend I would limit myself to being thier chauffer and run thier errands, get breakfast, buy condoms, etc. By day my wife could be as affectionate as she wanted with her lover, hold hands and kiss in public, etc.
In the evening I would wait in the hotel suit while they enjoyed a night of drinking and dancing alone in the hotel's lounge. By night, they would enjoy the privacy of thier own bedroom and I would listen to the matress sqeaking and my wife moaning and screaming all night, leaving it for my imagination to figure out what's going on on the other side of the closed door.

When the weekend is over, we part ways and never see her lover again. My wife and I head home back to our *******. Back at home I listen to my wife describe in detail what she did with her lover behind the closed bedroom doors while I make love to her.
Tame...but, very well-fucked....very well written. Thanks

My fantasy is for a handsome black guy, muscular and with a huge penis and a fat mushroom head to come and spend a couple of weeks at my home. At night I would like to leave my husband bed and crawl in to his and start to suck his cock while he is asleep. Then kiss and suck his balls while he wakes up and then start to eat his ass an push my toung in to his anus. Then make him ejaculate inside my mouth while i keep his dick inside and my lips wrapped around his cock and then swallow. Then I would like tu get my self on the bed with my ass up in the air and my face in the pillow and as he looks at my ass I rize my skirt up and take of my panty down and let him see the full view. This way i ofer my ass for penetration. Then I want him to really fuck me doggy and cum in my pussy. No condom no pill. Then in another night i want to get some lube in my ass holle like a lot until it pures out of me and then get in his rom put my belly on the bed, ass raised up and my legs on the ground lift up my skirt and again take my down my panties by my self and ask him to fuck my ass even if i told my husband no one will fuck my asshole ever. Even if he bagged for a couple of times. And offer my ass to another man and let him ejaculate inside also.
And after the sexy black guy lives. To take a pregnancy test and tell my husband I'm pregnant but the baby is not his.

This one ...i like very much. Excellent. Outstanding. Erotic ?????

Back