What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

To be in a black frat house and have three athletic black men pass me from one lap to the next, to the next and back to the first...Kiss me, play with me, undress me; and then have their way with me - until they have all cum at least three times!

Attachments

• 000_0002.jpg
    000_0002.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 51
  • bsh.jpg
    bsh.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Close (2).jpg
    Close (2).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Close (7).jpg
    Close (7).jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Close (9).jpg
    Close (9).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Close (17).jpg
    Close (17).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Flshd.jpg
    Flshd.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 31
My fantasy is to meet a new bull at lunch in a place with booths that provide a degree of privacy. As the bull and my wife get to know each other, he fingers her to an orgasm. Then he tells her to go to the rest room and remove her bra and panties. When she returns, he hands them to me and tells me to go to the men's room with him. He pulls his huge cock and holds it against mine He takes a photo of our cocks and texts it to my wife. He then gives me a cage to put on , keeps the key, and tells me to put her panties on.

When we return to the table, he fondles her tits under her blouse and fingers her to another orgasm. Then, they leave together while I pay the check. He brings her home the next day. She has the key and tells me to clean her stretched and swollen pussy before she will release me.

get hired by a private women's college/university where all the women are white. i work in the library. the college has a special male staff room for me. the college girls then start to secretly sleep with me when they are not busy with college stuff

Wouldn't that do that too that black race to of course lol
Not necessarily, mathematically speaking. He (and his black friends) could "breed" a white womb and a black womb alternately, while women refuse to create offspring with white males. ;) - Not a fantasy of mine, just saying, in theory it would be possible.
:bounce:

Something black men are doing rather well, I must admit...

But this will mean no more 'snowbunnies' for future generations to fuck. Genocidal lusts are somewhat short-sighted perhaps? :ROFLMAO:
Oh my... please, don't misuse words like that, or post it in the "Extreme" forum, if you can't hold it back?! TY
Having chi!dren and killing people are "quite different" things, and who would not agree? The latter is what is meant by "genocide" ...nothing to bring up in a sex forum, or anywhere else! :(

Besides being my top fantasy, the scenario I'm starting to think might be more comfortable for me meeting up with a guy from a site like this at least the first time, is with another girl. I imagine we'd put on a little bit of a show - maybe a lot if she was really into it, and he was into being way teased :oops: - while he got worked up and hard, but what I long for is to hold another girl laying while she's being fucked by a Bull, kissing and caressing her, rubbing her breasts and belly, and moving around a bit to get all the different view of her pussy being pierced by thick black cock, watching her pretty pink cuntlips being pushed in and then pulled out with his thrusts...and then having my turn, doggy-style down on my elbows between her legs, licking her cummy pussy.....

After that, another girl with two Bulls...us putting on a show or both of them again...and then laying side by side on our backs while our Bulls put put our ankles up over their shoulders and fucked us deep while we held hands and maybe snuck a caress of one anothers' breasts......

The question I'm curious about, is would Bulls be OK meeting up with just you and two girls, or are a lot of you one-on-one types?

:blackheart: Lanie
Thia is an amazing scenario. So into it.
Love what's in your brain. ?

Oh my... please, don't misuse words like that, or post it in the "Extreme" forum, if you can't hold it back?! TY
Having chi!dren and killing people are "quite different" things, and who would not agree? The latter is what is meant by "genocide" ...nothing to bring up in a sex forum, or anywhere else! :(

I didn't misuse any words, I'm not interested in playing semantic games, nor did I introduce the 'extinction' idea to begin with. So please direct your feigned indignation elsewhere.

My fantasy is for a handsome black guy, muscular and with a huge penis and a fat mushroom head to come and spend a couple of weeks at my home. At night I would like to leave my husband bed and crawl in to his and start to suck his cock while he is asleep. Then kiss and suck his balls while he wakes up and then start to eat his ass an push my toung in to his anus. Then make him ejaculate inside my mouth while i keep his dick inside and my lips wrapped around his cock and then swallow. Then I would like tu get my self on the bed with my ass up in the air and my face in the pillow and as he looks at my ass I rize my skirt up and take of my panty down and let him see the full view. This way i ofer my ass for penetration. Then I want him to really fuck me doggy and cum in my pussy. No condom no pill. Then in another night i want to get some lube in my ass holle like a lot until it pures out of me and then get in his rom put my belly on the bed, ass raised up and my legs on the ground lift up my skirt and again take my down my panties by my self and ask him to fuck my ass even if i told my husband no one will fuck my asshole ever. Even if he bagged for a couple of times. And offer my ass to another man and let him ejaculate inside also.
And after the sexy black guy lives. To take a pregnancy test and tell my husband I'm pregnant but the baby is not his.

Back