What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Besides being my top fantasy, the scenario I'm starting to think might be more comfortable for me meeting up with a guy from a site like this at least the first time, is with another girl. I imagine we'd put on a little bit of a show - maybe a lot if she was really into it, and he was into being way teased :oops: - while he got worked up and hard, but what I long for is to hold another girl laying while she's being fucked by a Bull, kissing and caressing her, rubbing her breasts and belly, and moving around a bit to get all the different view of her pussy being pierced by thick black cock, watching her pretty pink cuntlips being pushed in and then pulled out with his thrusts...and then having my turn, doggy-style down on my elbows between her legs, licking her cummy pussy.....

After that, another girl with two Bulls...us putting on a show or both of them again...and then laying side by side on our backs while our Bulls put put our ankles up over their shoulders and fucked us deep while we held hands and maybe snuck a caress of one anothers' breasts......

The question I'm curious about, is would Bulls be OK meeting up with just you and two girls, or are a lot of you one-on-one types?

:blackheart: Lanie
I've had this fantsy many times ...... I'd be that "other girl" with you.

I want to be married to a woman addicted to BBC. I want her to have a steady BF with whom things progress. Then I want her to really fall for him. The three of us build a life together. He acts as another husband and I serve them in any way they like.

In my fantasies sometimes we all sleep in the same bed. Other times I sleep in another room. Sometimes they are monagomous together and I just clean. I often fantasize about watching slow passionate love making. Also in my fantasies as the head husband he makes me jerk off before be leaves the house. That way he can be sure my cum will not be in her.
Delightful! I am guessing you are a sissy cuckold as well? Hopefully.

Having a sexy Black repair man show up on a call I placed for service. He fixes the problem while I ogle his big chest, narrow waist, long legs in tight pants and fantisize about what is in his pants. He notices me staring. When he hands me is bill, he grabs my wrist, pulls me close, covers my lips with his and inserts a long thick tongue in my mouth. It burrows in and starts a taste tour of my now very willing mouth. His big, rough hands, caress my back and my ass, squeezing the cheeks and pulling our bodies closer. And from here my friends, he has his fill of naughtiness with me, several times, before telling me the work is free and leaving.

I suppose i have many IR fantasies which i love.
If i had to chose one scenario, i suppose it would be an extreme one.
My wife keeping me caged. She is Black Only. I am not allowed near her pussy with my limp dick. She has lits of lovers and a full time Black bf.
We have two other couples who are also into this and the girls go out to clubs, bars etc and bring men back to fuck.
The three cucks stay at home waiting, cleaning up, fully dressed and made up etc and of course caged.
Us husbands are allowed to play with each other but remain locked at all times

Back