What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Not for us personally, but for a dominant hotwife with caged cuck/sissy who demands her hubby has all his teeth removed to be able to receive fatter cocks and to make their hubbies useful as dedicated oral slaves for big black cocks in the absence of a useful cock.

Attachments

• !!fantasyland 2 rear theater.jpg
    !!fantasyland 2 rear theater.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 1 gh 3-some.jpg
    1 gh 3-some.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 23 adult theater.png
    23 adult theater.png
    333.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 22.png
    22.png
    339.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 24adult theater.png
    24adult theater.png
    345.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 25.png
    25.png
    389.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 72c8c8088607ff4be97e4305.jpg
    72c8c8088607ff4be97e4305.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 106
  • gh06a.jpg
    gh06a.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 98
Pretty simple. To take a seat at at table in a nice bar and watch her and her lover interact at the bar. Watch the conversation, facial expressions and body language. Becoming excited at the first bit of flirting, hand to body touching or kiss. This can be so much more erotic than just the raw sexual aspect. Pretty tame for some of you I suppose. (Particularly you fake white guys jackin it)
Must be a fantasy for a lot of real cuckolds! Definitely mine. I've seen her get picked up twice, in public, without the man knowing. Much more exciting than prearranged internet hookups. It's still a fantasy, to a degree because the most thats happened was her making out with one guy.

Last edited:
To fuck a white woman for the first time .
Second is to fuck her raw dog( after both being tested).
Third is to be a part of a Interracial swirling FMF threesome with 2 white women.

new doctor
my wife wanted to find a new doctor for her exams. not knowing who or where to look she didn't look to hard. as i liked to fish i went almost every chance i got. while fishing i met this guy and got to be good friends. later i found out he had a cleaning service that had a contract to clean a doctors office. he had 2 young hlack men worklng for him. after a month i got to talking to him about maybe giving my wife an €xam. he at first wasnt sure he could pull it off as a doctor. but i told him to look on the internet an it would help him learn all he needed to know. about a month he said he thought he could pull it off. we worked out the details and i had her call one night while he was cleaning the office. she made an appointment for an evening the next week while he was cleaning the office. that night i took her to the doctors office and one of the men working for him took her to a exam room where we waited for the doctor who was the man i met fishing he was playing the part of the doctor. after a few min. he came in wearing a green smock. he sat down and started taking her history. when my wife saw he was black she looked over at me with a look on her face as if i dont want him seeing me naked an giving me an exam. i gave her a look back as if to say hes a doctor dont be that way. he asked all kinds of questions like how many sex partners she had" homo experiances she had. then said she should take her cloths off while he finished hes history. she undressed very slow. naked she stood there. now he had her turn arround put her arm over her head and turn again. now he felt her tits an down under her armpits like checking for lumps. just then one of his black workers walked into the room asking a few questions. He told my wife the young man was a nurse inturn. ln training i could see my wife cringe as he looked her over standing there naked with her arms over her head. when he left he had my wife bend over at the waist so he tits hung dcwn and he felt then again only rougher. then it was on the exam table. laying there naked he checked her tits again more roughly. then her belly and then it was up with the legs into the sturips. as he examed her cunt lips running his fingers up and down her pussy opening and sliding a finger in to her cunt. he spent a lot of time fingering her pussy. he said later that she got really wet when he was doing it. now it was time to open her up using the largest speculem. he opened her cunt wider and wider she winched as it must have hurt her. i'd never seen her cunt open so big" just then a helper walked in again. she put her hands over her face in humliation. he talked to the the fisherman playing the part of doctor. it was great. seeing her so humiliated . then the other worker walked in also and all 3 of them stood there looking at my naked wife lay there with her cunt wide open. now the doctor said that he was going to have them stay and watch and help with her exam. after the speculem was taken out it was time to insert his fingers in her ass and cunt and feel arround. then he had the helpers do the same. telling her they were all nurse inturns .the exam took about an hour and half. he was done and had her get dressed. i made like i paid his helper and we left. she said she had never had such an exam like that before and was sore form being opened so much. About 2 weeks later he called her telling her she had to come back as her pap test needed to be redone. same thing again get undressed get on the table and be opened again this time he had the 2 young black men help and watch he then let them do the pap test. each one taking the sample of her womb fluids.
The next day when i saw him fishing he said he had such a hardon he hoped she didnt see it an his helpers he said as soon as the got out of the room they jerked off.

Mine is to win a trip to Jamaica, upon arrival i'm totally catered for by two hot black guys, carrying my luggage, saying they are my private tour guides during my stay.

They encourage me to go to the beach with them right away, saying they knew a better place away from all the crowds. Upon getting too the beach, we swim for a lil bit and they tease and flirt with me (its almost completely deserted there) lost of flirting leads to them telling me I need to get rid of my tan lines. A little shocked, they manage to get my bottoms and top off, tossing them up on the sandy beach... skinny dipping... they toss their shorts up on the beach... hormones raging, the crystal clear water revealing everyone's private parts... as I can see their cocks growing. one comes up to me on the front as the other goes around behind me... I can feel their cocks bumping up against me as we can barely touch bottom in the water.

Our hormones are raging, their hands start groping me, cocks getting harder, poking into my crotch and ass cheeks. we make our way back up onto the beach where I end up sucking them both rock hard... as they take turns fingering me....before I can even realize what's truly happening, I feel one of them picking my hips up... as his cock parts my wet pussy lips, pushing slowly into me. Sucking one of them while the other fucks me. I'm so hot that condoms haven't even crossed my mind as he fucks me bare. They swap places several times, eventually both of them cumming deep inside me. i'm so satisfied... exhausted, but so satisfied.....

They take me back to my hotel room, and we all shower and get cleaned up. They take me to a nice dinner, then dancing at a club, getting all 3 of us worked up again.... then under the moon light sky they take me back to the same beach, were we have sex again under the moonlight. Waking up the next morning, still naked on the beach... its early morning. I can't help but feel slutty, wondering if anyone has walked up on us laying here naked... me leaking cum all over.

I can't resist not playing with their cocks... as I stroke them both slowly, waking them up with a huge smile. I'm sore yet from the previous night but it leads right into round 3, and they totally take turns with me again till they both cum inside me again.

This goes on and on every day during my two week stay there. After 3 days... I'm completely a slut for them... doing just about anything they want... and by the second week, they completely own my body, I feel that I'm theirs. I don't want to go back home.
EXACTLY what i want to do !!!

To be chained naked by to QofS half dressed. They command me to submit to them. But I break free and begin to pushed them by fucking every hole they have repeatedly. Then I hang them from the ceiling by their arms and legs. They hover just a few feet from the floor while lester cockhold reaches take their shot at fucking whichever hole not already being fucked. And I say; this shall teach you to fuck with me the big dick master...

Hahaha. Cant get that out my mind.

Back