What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I am a white man who is living a single lifestyle because my older wife is in a nursing home. So all I can do is fantasize. I would say my biggest interracial fantasy would be to be best friends with a white woman who wants to be bred by blacks. This friend would have unprotected sex with black lovers until she became pregnant. And she would share EVERY detail of every sexual encounter she had with me. Then when she got pregnant and had a very big swollen belly, I would go walking with her in public, proud to be her best friend.

I am a white man who is living a single lifestyle because my older wife is in a nursing home. So all I can do is fantasize. I would say my biggest interracial fantasy would be to be best friends with a white woman who wants to be bred by blacks. This friend would have unprotected sex with black lovers until she became pregnant. And she would share EVERY detail of every sexual encounter she had with me. Then when she got pregnant and had a very big swollen belly, I would go walking with her in public, proud to be her best friend.

A whole weekend of fun with my boyfriend part 1...

I love the idea of being a hotwife. My husband and I have many common fantasies, but one of my greatest has been to particularly meet my favorite sext buddy who I frequently speak to on kik for a whole weekend of fun.

It is Friday night 8pm, the ******* are safe and sound at my in-law's and we are heading to a bar where we will meet my first date with a black man for the first time ever. My hair is done in a high ponytail, I am wearing high heels and dressed in a very short thight black dress with no panties on. As we enter the bar I spot him sitting at the bar. I suddenly feel a warm tingling sensation between my legs. I can literally feel my vagina swell as it is pumped with ******* by the excitement. He is everything I craved for; dark, tall, athletic, clean shaven, very handsome, and well dressed, absolutely my kryptonite!

We meet & greet, we have drinks, we have a bite to eat, and we get acquainted. After a few hours of mingling we decide to leave altogether. My husband behind the wheels, and me and my new black boyfriend in the back seat. I couldn't wait to be sitting next to him all alone where no one was watching (with the exception of my husband) and where I could become what I was meant to be: a hotwife and a BBC slut. Just by the anticipation my vagina is already fully engorged and soaking wet.

As he steps in after me and closes the door I begin to touch his package and kiss his sexy lips gently. I feel his big black cock swell and grow in my hands as I squeeze it and kiss him. My husband tells us to take our time, because he will make sure he takes the longest possible route to reach the hotel to give me and my bull all the time we need to get warmed up. I struggle at the beginning to get his huge bbc out of his pants but I manage and start sucking on it. I love the taste and the feeling of his pre-cum as it flows through his shaft as I suck on it. Nearing the hotel, completely lost in lust, my husband gives us a heads up that we will be arriving anytime soon at the hotel. Resentfully I take his cock out of my mouth to fix my hair and make-up, and he takes his finger out of my pussy, and he puts his cock back in his pants.

As we reach the hotel lobby my husband drops us off, and we enter the lobby and leave for the elevator holding hands. Again my husband takes his time and proceeds to park the car giving us all the time we need to reach the room and get settled. As soon as we enter the elevator I grab his cock and start kissing him. He grabs me back, lifts my dress, grabs my ass and pussy and kisses me passionately back. We reach our floor, and after 15 minutes my husbands arrives and finds me riding his cock screaming like a whore....we fuck for hours.

Stay tuned for what will happen on Saturday night when I am meeting my bull all alone this time.

Last edited:
My husband and I have many common fantasies, but one of my greatest has been to particularly meet my favorite sext buddy who I frequently speak to on kik for a whole weekend of fun.

It is Friday night 8pm, the ******* are safe and sound at my in-law's and we are heading to a bar where we will meet my first date with a black man for the first time ever. My hair is done in a high ponytail, I am wearing high heels and dressed in a very short thight black dress with no panties on. As we enter the bar I spot him sitting at the bar. I suddenly feel a warm tingling sensation between my legs. I can literally feel my vagina swell as it is pumped with ******* by the excitement. He is everything I craved for; dark, tall, athletic, clean shaven, very handsome, and well dressed, absolutely my kryptonite!

We meet & greet, we have drinks, we have a bite to eat, and we get acquainted. After a few hours of mingling we decide to leave altogether. My husband behind the wheels, and me and my new black boyfriend in the back seat. I couldn't wait to be sitting next to him all alone where no one was watching (with the exception of my husband) and where I could become what I was meant to be: a hotwife and a BBC slut. My vagina is fully engorged and soaking wet.

As he steps in after me and closes the door I begin to touch his package and kiss his sexy lips gently. I feel his big black cock swell and grow in my hands as I squeeze it and kiss him. My husband tells us to take our time, because he will make sure he takes the longest possible route to reach the hotel to give me and my bull all the time we need to get warmed up. I struggle at the beginning to get his huge bbc out of his pants but I manage and start sucking on it. I love the taste and the feeling of his pre-cum as it flows through his shaft as I suck on it. Nearing the hotel, completely lost in lust, my husband gives us a heads up that we will be arriving anytime soon at the hotel. Resentfully I take his cock out of my mouth to fix my hair and make-up, and he takes his finger out of my pussy, and he puts his cock back in his pants.

As we reach the hotel lobby my husband drops us off, and we enter the lobby and leave for the elevator holding hands. Again my husband takes his time and proceeds to park the car giving us all the time we need to reach the room and get settled. As soon as we enter the elevator I grab his cock and start kissing him. He grabs me back, lifts my dress, grabs my ass and pussy and kisses me passionately back. We reach our floor, and after 15 minutes my husbands arrives and finds me riding his cock screaming like a whore....we fuck for hours.

Stay tuned for what will happen on Saturday night when I am meeting my bull all alone this time.

My husband and I have many common fantasies, but one of my greatest has been to particularly meet my favorite sext buddy who I frequently speak to on kik for a whole weekend of fun.

We meet & greet, we have drinks, we have a bite to eat, and we get acquainted. After a few hours of mingling we decide to leave altogether. My husband behind the wheels, and me and my new black boyfriend in the back seat. I couldn't wait to be sitting next to him all alone where no one was watching (with the exception of my husband) and where I could become what I was meant to be: a hotwife and a BBC slut. My vagina is fully engorged and soaking wet.

Pretty simple. To take a seat at at table in a nice bar and watch her and her lover interact at the bar. Watch the conversation, facial expressions and body language. Becoming excited at the first bit of flirting, hand to body touching or kiss. This can be so much more erotic than just the raw sexual aspect. Pretty tame for some of you I suppose. (Particularly you fake white guys jackin it)
High on eros!

We meet & greet, we have drinks, we have a bite to eat, and we get acquainted. After a few hours of mingling we decide to leave altogether. My husband behind the wheels, and me and my new black boyfriend in the back seat. I couldn't wait to be sitting next to him all alone where no one was watching (with the exception of my husband) and where I could become what I was meant to be: a hotwife and a BBC slut. Just by the anticipation my vagina is already fully engorged and soaking wet.

More more please more

Similar to @alljackdup , sitting with my wife at a bar somewhere, and a black guy sits down next to her and strikes up a conversation. I watch from my peripheral vision as he makes that first touch on her arm and she doesnt brush it away. She's wearing a nice backless top so plenty of exposed skin yet nothing so obvious. I can catch glimpses as his hand moves to her back. Maybe even catch a glimpse of his other hand on her thigh.

Back