What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I have many fantasies, some more realistic than others and some based on experiences I've already had.

In general I love the thought of being taken by a group of dominant well endowed black men, pleasing them, letting them use me. I love sucking a cock while I'm being fucked at the same time and the thought of several guys taking turns on me gets me excited. I've had group sex with five guys at the same time a few times in the past. I'd love to experience serving an even bigger group of guys.
You go London girl!

On a cruise with my wife and it's formal night, she in her gown and me in my suit. Seated at our table is an older mature black man in his tux. My wife hits it off with him and after dinner we all go listen to the band. I buy a round of drinks and when I get back, they are on the dance floor dancing slow to Elvis, "falling in love with you". Watching, he kisses her deeply at the end of the dance. I then arrive with the drinks and tell them I'm feeling seasick and I'm going back to the room but they should enjoy. My wife kisses me and says she won't be long. About 2AM I hear our cabin door open and hear him tell her, "good night baby". She crawls into bed with me.

Last edited:
man just one...
meet a thick hung bull, while playing have me have sex with her first, then him interrupt it and him humiliate me in front of her by having her say how much larger and filling he is. Him also telling me how tight she feels, when she feels loose with me stuff like that.

Be tied down to a college locker room bench and have a basketball team pull all their huge hard cocks out and stuff them in my mouth and shoot loads of cum all over my face and mouth. After this they leave me tied down, staring up at the ceiling. My wife comes in and I listen to her getting gangbanged nearby for the next 2 hours. Once she's done she lies on top of me and I spend 15 minutes eating her cunt and swallowing about 15 total loads. Then she unties me and we go home. Once we get home I finally get to fuck her lubricated stretched out cunt. I can still feel dried cum on my face while I'm fucking her. She can't feel *******.

It's morning at the lake cabin as my wife and I are sitting on the back porch swing, hand in hand, enjoying the sunrise and our morning coffee as we look out over the peaceful lake.

Ray, her mature black lover still in his white robe, walks out onto the deck and heads our way. He grins at me as he leans his head down toward her mouth. Squeezing my hand a little tighter, her mouth meets his and they share their deep morning kiss. As the kiss ends, she says to him, "Good Morning Baby" and his response to her is a simple "Mornin' Love".

I can already tell it's going to be another good day.

Back