What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Six huge black basketball players come up to me and my husband after a game. they tell him he has to watch me as they fuck me. they carry me to the locker room push me to my knees as they are pulling out the biggest Cocks I have ever seen. The shocked look on my face makes them smile as they rip the cloths off my body. They fuck me for hours until I'm unable to think all of my holes are gaping and full of their hot cum. They release my husband and tell him to lick me clean.

Six huge black basketball players come up to me and my husband after a game. they tell him he has to watch me as they fuck me. they carry me to the locker room push me to my knees as they are pulling out the biggest Cocks I have ever seen. The shocked look on my face makes them smile as they rip the cloths off my body. They fuck me for hours until I'm unable to think all of my holes are gaping and full of their hot cum. They release my husband and tell him to lick me clean.
It start to swell :blackgreedy:

I’ve always thought it would be really hot to rent a hotel room or a suite would be best and have like 30 black men total and me on one bed being gangbanged while hubby is on the other bed next to me being gangbanged. Both of us being used equally. We talk about it alot and someday I’m sure we’ll set it up lol
That would be totally hot! I bet Your husband is sad over the fact that he would only have two holes offer to Black men whereas You of course have three- you have him at a disadvantage:)

Back