What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Breeding. Everytime I think about being bred by blacks I have my pussy really really wet! I hope someday I'll have a black baby
And MY favorite fantasy is to hear exactly what you just said from as many white females as possible! I would love to have a female friend who does exactly what you just said and tells me all about the details, from the first sex, to getting impregnated, all through the pregnancy and during and after the birth of the black baby. I love hearing about these things from women!

One of my fantasys is Leon (my guy) convinces me to come off the pill. I tell my husband that im coming off the pill and I still love him but im going to have another guys baby, and I expect hubby to support me.
I dress up nice, lovely dress, nice make up, hair done etc and go round Leons.
When I get there, hes there but so is a large group of his friends. They undress me, take me to his bed and then one by one they fuck me. Some guys I recognize, some Ive never seen before. Some are pleasant, others are silent and rough.
But each one pump me full of their seed, loads of cum shooting up into my womb.
I stay most of the night, Leon ringing other guys to see if they want a go- and more do. Eventually I go home, full of the guys stuff. Within a few weeks I take a home pregnancy kit and, yes, im pregnant.
Over the next few months, my belly swells with my gang bang baby.
This is just a fantasy, Im enjoying life too much to really get pregnant but, sometimes, I drop my pill and dont take it. You never know.........
This is just the sort of fantasy I was hoping to read when I joined this group! I love hearing women talk about such things!

I'd love for a black guy to take me somewhere public, like on a bus or in a park for everyone to see.
That sounds like a very nice fantasy, and not very far removed from reality, if you want it to happen. It would be nice to see the two of you with your arms around each other, maybe even exchanging a kiss now and then.

Rent my spare bedroom out to black college guys. Or just let them stay for free. Wife leaves our bed every night to go fuck them while I sleep. I am awaken by her sitting on my face, dumping hot black seed all over my face. I gladly suck all the cum out of her while she tells me about their superior cock.
Then we go back to sleep.

Once in a while she lets me 69 her while he drills her married cunt from behind. I lick his nuts and suck his hard cock once in a while. He either cums inside her, cums with his swollen cock down my throat, or jacks off a few inches above my open mouth so I can watch his cum falling into my mouth. In any case, I swallow his seed.

Back