What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My very fertile Asian wife leaving to meet her very good looking 10 years younger than me athletically built Black co worker that doesn't know that I know in his bed last week when she was ovulating and she knew she was ovulating....He goes way deeper than i can reach and did inseminate her that evening three times....so now it's a waiting game.

She is very nervous but also i can see excitement also...it's our first time doing this......By the way when I ask her for details I've asked her to refer to their time together as making love which she does....I'll ask her "did he make love to you?" and she'll whisper "yes"....."does he want a baby" and she whisper "yes".....I asked her "do you want his baby?" she went silent and I asked again.....then she looked at me with these of course yes eyes and said "well I didn't want him to pull out"

Being ravaged and impregnated by multiple black men during a slave rebellion is a fantasy that's lingered in my mind for many years.

Word spread slowly but surely, an uprising, the local oppressed black community taking to the streets looking for retribution and justice. You and your husband thought you would be safe in the mostly white hotel complex, but they got in...it all happened so fast, but the memories are clear & the photos unequivocal. Groups of black men made you their white married slut, passing you around over and over, intent on leaving their faces on your offspring. And you...smiling all the time it happened...
19654259.gif
19676601.gif
GANG 003.gif

Word spread slowly but surely, an uprising, the local oppressed black community taking to the streets looking for retribution and justice. You and your husband thought you would be safe in the mostly white hotel complex, but they got in...it all happened so fast, but the memories are clear & the photos unequivocal. Groups of black men made you their white married slut, passing you around over and over, intent on leaving their faces on your offspring. And you...smiling all the time it happened...
View attachment 2256628
View attachment 2256629
View attachment 2256630
Could be @Sexymama09

My very fertile Asian wife leaving to meet her very good looking 10 years younger than me athletically built Black co worker that doesn't know that I know in his bed last week when she was ovulating and she knew she was ovulating....He goes way deeper than i can reach and did inseminate her that evening three times....so now it's a waiting game.

She is very nervous but also i can see excitement also...it's our first time doing this......By the way when I ask her for details I've asked her to refer to their time together as making love which she does....I'll ask her "did he make love to you?" and she'll whisper "yes"....."does he want a baby" and she whisper "yes".....I asked her "do you want his baby?" she went silent and I asked again.....then she looked at me with these of course yes eyes and said "well I didn't want him to pull out"

YOU ARE A LUCKY HUSBAND - SOON TO BE A VERY LUCKY CUCKOLD DADDY!!!!
PERFECT

My wife and I meeting a good looking bull at our local pub.
Her bull greets us and gives me a small package and says that he is taking my wife to the local hotel. I am to wait 30 minutes before heading to the hotel. During that time he will be getting her ready for her BBC initiation.
I open the package to see a chastity device and a message, “wear it”.
I arrive at the hotel room to see my wife dressed like a slut, holding his glistening black cock. Her watery eyes giving away her earlier efforts at deep throating his manhood. She smiles and says, “sit and watch”. “ you said you wanted this”.

Rent my spare bedroom out to black college guys. Or just let them stay for free. Wife leaves our bed every night to go fuck them while I sleep. I am awaken by her sitting on my face, dumping hot black seed all over my face. I gladly suck all the cum out of her while she tells me about their superior cock.
Then we go back to sleep.

Once in a while she lets me 69 her while he drills her married cunt from behind. I lick his nuts and suck his hard cock once in a while. He either cums inside her, cums with his swollen cock down my throat, or jacks off a few inches above my open mouth so I can watch his cum falling into my mouth. In any case, I swallow his seed.
Oh fuck yeah, that is Hot. I would love to taste a variety of young black seed.

Back