What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I have two MAJOR fantasies - none of which would EVER occur!

1) To be taken to a place (hotel room) for the express purpose of being bred. Not just normal sex, but knowing that I'm ovulating, the Bull knowing that I'm ovulating and my husband knowing I'm ovulating. I am there for one reason, and one reason only, to be bred.

2) To be in a jungle environment and be taken prisoner by a local tribe. In order to be set free, I'd be ****** to mate with the village chief in the open with the entire tribe watching.

Yeah, I'm kinda weird, I know
you are not weird, you are the wife most of us whitebois dream about!

Three biggest desires/fantasies...

1. To have my favorite bbc bull live with us so he can have constant access to me. Best kept as a fantasy, because experience has shown that I'm prone to becoming over-attached.

2. To be fully "out" with my lifestyle so I can share vids and pics of me, as many other women/couples do. I am an exhibitionist, but cannot post pics due to family and professional considerations. Maybe one day.

3. To be bred by my favourite bull. The idea of him fucking with the intent to impregnate me is incredibly intimate, erotic, and exciting. I also love the idea of carrying my bulls baby inside of me for 9 months. Also best kept as a fantasy.
excellent fantasies

1. Live in black hung athlete/student who frequently takes my wife in our bed, they walk around the house nearly naked and several times a week fucks her pussy with his gigantic dick and cums inside her, making her admit she loves him and her pussy belongs to him and calls him daddy, lover, and constantly tells me how big he is and how much she loves him fucking her with an occasional selfish apology that he is so much better than I am alluding to she may eventually want him to breed her. She stops having sex with me and focuses on him,. They fuck in front of me a lot as if Im not there and her verbally getting very intimate with him. Sometimes she stays in his room but mainly he stays in our bed to fuck her at night. Im on the other end of the bed frequently getting woken up and pushed aside or leaned on while they fuck and she tells him to cum in her pussy. She falls in love with him and he becomes her primary sexual partner with me submitting to him by licking her creampie and sucking his cock while they humiliate me. Eventually she allows him to get her pregnant which I agree too beforehand. We raise the baby, he comes around periodically and is in our life.

After years of fantasizing to convince my innocent petite cute wife......she finally went for it with a younger very good looking well-built co-worker...but the conditions were it would be all alone.....I agreed....They meet at his place....so she in his bed making love all alone...he just recently stopped pulling out....and she has whispered to him "your going to get me pregnant"

So now my ultimate fantasy is the moment she feels him start to cum deep inside her all alone in his bed....she realizes.....she is falling in love as she feels his warm seed jets and spurts deep inside her.

Back