What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

In a school and a sexy white cougar ask me to stay after school to help her clean a storage room after we finish we both made love

after this, within a week I start getting mysterious friend requests on facebook from other sexy cougars/MILFs and they emailing me pics and getting invites to all white girls/women parties

its to watch my wife fucking a huge black prisoner just come from a long sentence:exciting::blackgreedy:

how about adding a bit to your fantasy...

your wife’s a lawyer who does public defender work

she works with some of the hardest toughest street black guys, but underneath her professional clothes and all her lawyer talk, she’s got a hot thing for real bad boys

then one of her past clients gets out of a long jail term and your wife starts breathing very hard

how about adding a bit to your fantasy...

your wife’s a lawyer who does public defender work

she works with some of the hardest toughest street black guys, but underneath her professional clothes and all her lawyer talk, she’s got a hot thing for real bad boys

then one of her past clients gets out of a long jail term and your wife starts breathing very hard
Ohh damn yeea
A dream come true

The ultimate possible fantasy would be:
On our wedding night (white couple) after we leave our family/friends from the party, we go to the hotel room with a BBC guy, We take her in turns giving her pleasure for as long as she wants, he'd cum inside her first, then me, and so on. Then we'd have 9 months of wondering if the baby will come out white or black. I'd absolutely love to do that, but in reality it couldn't happen because of the resultant headache from our families.
I would also like that very much.

Got to be a gang bang as my fantasy but dont think i would ever have courage to do it. I would love to go back to a guys flat and 6 of his mates are there and they all take turns with me. But am happy to stick with one at a time at moment.
Has your gang bang fantasy come through yet?

Mine is to win a trip to Jamaica, upon arrival i'm totally catered for by two hot black guys, carrying my luggage, saying they are my private tour guides during my stay.

They encourage me to go to the beach with them right away, saying they knew a better place away from all the crowds. Upon getting too the beach, we swim for a lil bit and they tease and flirt with me (its almost completely deserted there) lost of flirting leads to them telling me I need to get rid of my tan lines. A little shocked, they manage to get my bottoms and top off, tossing them up on the sandy beach... skinny dipping... they toss their shorts up on the beach... hormones raging, the crystal clear water revealing everyone's private parts... as I can see their cocks growing. one comes up to me on the front as the other goes around behind me... I can feel their cocks bumping up against me as we can barely touch bottom in the water.

Our hormones are raging, their hands start groping me, cocks getting harder, poking into my crotch and ass cheeks. we make our way back up onto the beach where I end up sucking them both rock hard... as they take turns fingering me....before I can even realize what's truly happening, I feel one of them picking my hips up... as his cock parts my wet pussy lips, pushing slowly into me. Sucking one of them while the other fucks me. I'm so hot that condoms haven't even crossed my mind as he fucks me bare. They swap places several times, eventually both of them cumming deep inside me. i'm so satisfied... exhausted, but so satisfied.....

They take me back to my hotel room, and we all shower and get cleaned up. They take me to a nice dinner, then dancing at a club, getting all 3 of us worked up again.... then under the moon light sky they take me back to the same beach, were we have sex again under the moonlight. Waking up the next morning, still naked on the beach... its early morning. I can't help but feel slutty, wondering if anyone has walked up on us laying here naked... me leaking cum all over.

I can't resist not playing with their cocks... as I stroke them both slowly, waking them up with a huge smile. I'm sore yet from the previous night but it leads right into round 3, and they totally take turns with me again till they both cum inside me again.

This goes on and on every day during my two week stay there. After 3 days... I'm completely a slut for them... doing just about anything they want... and by the second week, they completely own my body, I feel that I'm theirs. I don't want to go back home.
0.jpg

Mine is to win a trip to Jamaica, upon arrival i'm totally catered for by two hot black guys, carrying my luggage, saying they are my private tour guides during my stay.

They encourage me to go to the beach with them right away, saying they knew a better place away from all the crowds. Upon getting too the beach, we swim for a lil bit and they tease and flirt with me (its almost completely deserted there) lost of flirting leads to them telling me I need to get rid of my tan lines. A little shocked, they manage to get my bottoms and top off, tossing them up on the sandy beach... skinny dipping... they toss their shorts up on the beach... hormones raging, the crystal clear water revealing everyone's private parts... as I can see their cocks growing. one comes up to me on the front as the other goes around behind me... I can feel their cocks bumping up against me as we can barely touch bottom in the water.

Our hormones are raging, their hands start groping me, cocks getting harder, poking into my crotch and ass cheeks. we make our way back up onto the beach where I end up sucking them both rock hard... as they take turns fingering me....before I can even realize what's truly happening, I feel one of them picking my hips up... as his cock parts my wet pussy lips, pushing slowly into me. Sucking one of them while the other fucks me. I'm so hot that condoms haven't even crossed my mind as he fucks me bare. They swap places several times, eventually both of them cumming deep inside me. i'm so satisfied... exhausted, but so satisfied.....

They take me back to my hotel room, and we all shower and get cleaned up. They take me to a nice dinner, then dancing at a club, getting all 3 of us worked up again.... then under the moon light sky they take me back to the same beach, were we have sex again under the moonlight. Waking up the next morning, still naked on the beach... its early morning. I can't help but feel slutty, wondering if anyone has walked up on us laying here naked... me leaking cum all over.

I can't resist not playing with their cocks... as I stroke them both slowly, waking them up with a huge smile. I'm sore yet from the previous night but it leads right into round 3, and they totally take turns with me again till they both cum inside me again.

This goes on and on every day during my two week stay there. After 3 days... I'm completely a slut for them... doing just about anything they want... and by the second week, they completely own my body, I feel that I'm theirs. I don't want to go back home.
0_1.jpg

I have a fantasy of my dad getting into debt by borrowing money from his black co-worker. He can't pay it off, so his co-worker brings his thuggish friends over to our house. Instead of paying in cash, my mom and me will pleasure their big black cocks for as long as they want! No holes are off limits. Hihi i'm so bad :p
You your mom your big sister and your sister in law all paying debt back and proud hubbies mean your dad your brother your brother in law and your husband or boyfriend watching ?

Attachments

• IMG-20180829-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20180829-WA0011.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 23
I think I'm well on my way to it and it's crazy but I just love it for some reason......I told my wife that she can have her lover all alone.....he is coworker and really good looking guy....tall very well built....muscular....very handsome face with a really great smile...and my wife is a little petite hottie they look amazing together and I think that's what I like....they look like a very hot couple.

So when she gets ready to see him and i watch her take great detail to get ready for him....the sexy panties....she puts on the sexy shoes and the way she fixes her make up in the mirror to look perfect for him...you can see she wants to look sexy and perfect for him. You can see she's not even thinking of me but just of him.

Now she comes to me and tells me before she leaves that " she's spending the night" which they have started to do lately. So now I see my wife all dressed up short skirt looking amazing and smelling great giving me a quick kiss to leave and be with him in his bed for the night.

I asked her....knowing exactly what i was asking...." You must be falling in love every time he releases deep inside you with a guy like him?" I would say your all alone in his bed and he's planting his seed deep inside you" ....then i would say "you two must be falling in love with each other by now"....I love her answer........she says nothing but you see a blush glow on her face as she looks in the mirror.

I asked her " have you guys picked baby names yet with all then nights your staying with him cumming in you"? and she answered laughingly...."its funny you asked that because he did mention that".....again with a blush on her face.

I finally asked the question I wanted to here and made me jerk off immediately.....I said he has to be falling in love with you by now and you have to be falling in love with him".......I got the same answer nothing.

They are going to be spending the weekend together soon.....I don't know why but i just love this.

bbcb37_(1).gif

One of mine is having a gangbang. I think it looks so HOT, but I am very nervous.
I have a young black man wanting me to come and play with him and 4 of his friends. He wants me to bring my wedding dress and plans on me walking through the lobby in my wedding dress with the 5 Black Studs. Everyone. Will know i am fixing to get fuck by all 5 BBCs. We all go to the room and I get fucked by all 5 BBC all night. I am seriously considering do this.

06-jpg.814743

gh-bag-n_a-jpg.437357

happy-white-bride-590x420-jpg.423290
ULTIMATE

Back