What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I like the Idea of a completely normal yoga-pants and flip flop wearing, Starbucks-carrying, van-driving suburban wife and mom having regular sex with a local black cock stud - maybe a college student she met, maybe a middle-aged businessman, maybe another woman's husband. No matter who he is, he's muscular, charming, and swinging enough lumber to make every white husband in the neighborhood blush.

I like the idea that such a black guy unbuttons a tightly-wound typical soccer mom and gives her a few, precious hours per week of being a completely unhinged wanton nymphomaniac, all on the pointed end of an enormous black cock.

I have a FANTASY (TO BE CLEAR, FANTASY) that my GF and I are walking thru the park when two young black studs begin walking up behind us. One commands "Tie my shoe." to my GF and we both look down to see his unlaced sneaker. We continue walking saying nothing then he says it again, more forcefully this time. I say "Look man you can tie your own shoe" and he comes back with "What the fuck did you say, White Boy?" My GF looking out for me and slightly irritated (but scared) says "Honey it's no big deal I'll tie his shoe and we can be on out way." We stop as she kneels down in front of this young stud. He puts his hands on his hips and says "Good Bitch." She looks up at him, disgusted and shakes her head. I think I see her eye his bulge for a split second but like a wimp, humbled and scared I say nothing...

Meanwhile his friend is circling behind me. "Tie it tight, bitch." Suddenly his friend grabs me from behind while he grabs my GF's head by the hair. She tries to protests but he muffles her screams by pressing her face into his sweat pants. I wince in pain as I'm ****** to my knees and now I'm yelling "Let us go, please! This is not cool guys". Like lighting his powerful friend circles around and knees me in the stomach and I double over with the wind knocked out of me. "Shut up white boy, this won''t take long" AS I stay on all fours he grabs me by the scruff of the neck as if he were disciplining a dog. ""Watch, white boy. Watch your girl real close now..."

I see my girlfriend kneeling in front of this Alpha male being completely smothered as he owns her pretty blonde head. She's gasping for air as he takes turns smothering and letting her gasp a single breath as she lets out little moans. Hot tears spring to her eyes. I'm trembling in fear and pain and repeatedly begging "Please... please." and shaking my head no. Her pretty blue eyes look up at him, pleading for relief. He releases the back of her head and amazingly, she stays on her knees, sniffling, gazing up at this superior Alpha Stud. "Wha-what now?" She pleads up at him. "Easy" he says "You're going to give me the blowjob of yoru life or I'm going to ******* your fucking boyfriend... pulling down his sweat pants, his threatening monster dick pointing directly at her face. My jaw drops at it's size. I feel the faintest initial stirrings of admiration as I see the veins pulse and swell with *******. The look on my girls face and mine are exactly the same: Shock and Awe.

His friend continues the vice grip on my neck keeping me on all fours as My girl friend shakes her head no and bursts into tears. And yet I see her looking at it, taking in it's power. Again his forceful hand comes to her head and he slaps his dick against her cheek. She grimaces... but not for long. She looks over at me, her mascara running, begging me to do something, anything to get us out of this. I look up at this Alpha male from my lowly position and beg "Please I have money!! Please Sir!" (why did I just call this young stud "Sir?" WTF was happening to me?)

Completely ignoring me he gazes down at my girl with an evil grin. "Don't look at him, bitch. Look at me. Go on now. Suck it. Suck it and see." Commanding. Domineering. Total Confidence. With horror I watch as my GF nods and sniffles, opening her mouth and kissing the tip of his virile nob. She hesitates, she sniffles, she licks again. The park is filled with the derisive laughter from theses two black men, encouraging her and commanding her. I may as well have not even been there. Except I was. I was taking it ALL in and it was having a powerful effect on my mind....

Slowly, she looks up at him as a look of lust creeps on her face. She takes him deeper into her mouth and there's the sound of wet sucking as her big, blue eyes fixate on his powerful jawline, his perfect white teeth. I watch in total defeat and dismay as, without being told she reaches up to play with his balls and eventually squeeze his muscular ass as I sob and plead for this all to stop. "See that, white bitch. Good fucking girl. Now you're beginning to see. And so is your white boi loser wimp over there who couldn't even protect you. How does it feel to have a real man in your life now?!?"

She sucking him for all she's worth as she stops to play with the shaft and even suck his balls right in front of me. Occasionally she sobs and sniffles but remains completely focused on her work. "Oh yeah bitch. I'm gonna nut!! Where should I put this seed baby?!?" He pulls her off her cock and she makes wet gasping noises... Holy *******. She's leaning toward him now, desperate for more!!! WHAT THE FUCK? "Please." she says quietly. "Ha ha what's that bitch?" "PLEASE I'll finish you now!" She bleats. "I can take more I promise! Let me swallow your seed Sir!"

Worldlessly I hang my head in total defeat as my shoulders slump. The stud with his hand on my neck senses my giving up and relaxes his vice grip on my neck. I gasp. "That'sa good white boi." He says gently... patting the top of my head like a pet that has pleased him." "You just keep watching our girl do her thing." OUR GIRL? I think to myself but do not say a word as I watch this gorgeous blonde before me sucking with a ferociousness she never had on me....
"Ha ha no bitch you can't have my nut. Not 'til you get better at this!" He pushes her off as he shoots his load like a cannon onto the concrete. She stays on all fours and watches transfixed as his powerful black jizz flies through the air. She licks her lips hungrily as it flies. Humbled, she kneels in front of him, gazing up at her superior. She licks her lips and quietly moans "Yes Sir." The look of awe and admiration in her face makes me blush with little white boi anger.

But they weren't though yet.

The one guarding me says "Kiss my foot white boi. Kiss it and beg us to let you go."
"love you!!!" I say angrily. ""I'm not going to..." WHAM!! Big mistake!!! He pushes my head to the ground as he leans his full muscular body weight on me. I squeal like a little girl in pain and fear. After a bit of prodding and threatening I not only kiss but LICK both of his feet with hot tears in my eyes as my girlfreind watches. These big black assholes were completely dominating us!! And at this point she seemed so OK with it!

The guy that my GF gave oral sex two yells something about let him up... His friend laughs and steps away. Instinctively, I remain on my knees. His cock is still out. With out a word, a slow, steady stream of urine spurts on my chest and face. I do nothing. I say nothing. Neither does my girl.

"Good white boi" he says after a moment of shaking his powerful monster cock off directly in front of my nose. They turn to leave... finally! "Yo white bitch we're in this park a lot... you know you'll be back! They the run off in to the summer dusk.

Disgusted, my gf just touches my arm as I stagger to my feet, knees shaking. "I'm sorry baby." She says as her sticky lips kiss my cheek. She turns to watch these two muscular alpha studs run away as she licks her lips, a new kind of ashamed hunger in her eyes...
So freakin hot!!

My ultimate interracial fantasy is recording my submissive wife in a gymnasium with 50 black bulls as they each take her in any way they want..... spit roast, DP, airtight, bukakke....with cum filling and overflowing her ass, pussy and mouth while she says over and over that she loves me.

What is your one biggest interracial fantasy?

My biggest fantasy is to be seduced and taken by a Bull with a BBC. I want a Bull to have the intrigue of meeting for the first time, being all excited and turned on. My cuck watching the entire thing!
I want to be seduced into having sex. This may take a couple of dates. I want a regular relationship with a BBC . I want to see you at least once a week if not more with my cuck in tow. A Bull to Date a Bbw, and her cuck! Maybe a summer fling! I want to head out to clubs with my prospective Bull and my cuck watching every move I make. My cuck watching how my Bull speaks to me, how my Bull looks at me, how my Bull touches me and the response my body gives to my bulls body.Maybe take in a movie with my Cuck sitting behind us. Even better - go to the art cinema with my Bull allowing who I can interact with that night. While my cuck watches. I want texting non stop , sexting With My new Bull all day and night .... making my cuck so intrigued to see fist hand his HW being seduced .... watching the flirting. The build up of seeing that BBC used on his HW...... but really he knows his HW is now the BBC slut....

Mine would be this:
A chiseled/ripped black man with a thick 9"+ cock giving my wife a long, slow, sensual massage in a private setting with just the 3 of us there.
I'd watch her melt and loosen up under his soft, but strong hands.
The 'moment' that I most fantasize about would be when he finally worked her into a dazed, dripping, hypnotized-with-lust state, and slid his huge cock into her for the very first time...
I can only imagine her facial expression and sigh of pure euphoria as she stretches open to allow him to fill her.
I would hold her hands up behind her head, and watch her quiver while she drowns his massive cock with the juices THAT I KNOW would flow from her.
That would be my biggest fantasy... to be there with my wife - watching and supporting her while she gets exactly what she deserves. ☺️

Back