What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Years ago, I had a female friend that my girlfriend and I made no secret that we were trying to seduce, but never succeeded at. My female friend and I went out to a dance recital done by a black male ballet dancer. The dance was great, but what I think really impressed us was how his tights clung to him and a very generous set of genitals. We got to talk to him for a little bit after the performance and we tried to talk him into going out drinking with us, but he had prior commitments. If he had I think I may have fulfilled two fantasies that night, sleeping with my friend and sharing a woman with a black man.

***Read the forums rules if in doubt***

No homosexual references, links or posts will be allowed. No breeding, no cuckold posts or comments. No personal information.

My now ex-wife had a fantasy she shared with me that we never realized but both liked..we invite a young college aged athletic exchange student or charity oriented guy to stay with us while he is in school. we host him..she becomes attracted to him and being she was always attracted to other men more when she was in a relationship she would openly wear skimpy clothes and eventually seduce him behind my back but with me knowing it was happening. She would start fucking him regularly when im not around and teach him as an older woman...eventually training him to become a dominate bull of the house and then bring it out in the open so she could kinda grow and learn with him while also having a younger high testerone bull in the house to dominate over me to make me the beta. She wanted that from her regular studd so she could solidfy her relationship to him so that in her mind she knew I wouldn't interfere with a more dominate male that wanted her pussy. Me eventually serving him and her regularly while she constantly had sex with our live in student, teaching him to push boundaries with both of us plus giving her some control since she would be like a teacher for him...I liked the idea. Another was she wanted a bull to fall in love with, be regular and dominate and eventually have his baby and him be semi regular in our life..relegating me to a frequent submissive role when he may come around since she loved and was attracted enough to have his baby and how then could she ever say no to him and him not ever be welcomed....us both raising the baby in love all three and him coming over to see him and have sex with her. In these situations would be an order or ritual of me dressing her for her visitors or planned evenings with the student and really formally playing out the cuckold femdom lifestyle so he could see and it could feel real.. me prepping her and then prepping him and then before they mated undressing them both and getting them both ready for each other...sucking them both, laying her down, spreading her pussy open then inserting her bulls cocks inside her while they ignore me or humiliate me by telling each other or me how good or better one or the other is...and having me tell him to cum inside her etc... we did the later a few times with a regular lover she was really into.. too bad we divorced, I miss that part of being with her: horney, selfish, needing other bigger cocks to fuck her and wanting me to witness..

What is your one biggest interracial fantasy?
She says ask about tall basketball players and says they have big hands and feet and I know she this is about the BBCs they have she use to go to strip clubs with black strippers with her girlfriend she k is they have big dicks and now I bought her a BBC dildo she loves to take deep in her pussy she' 5'1 125 very very hot it' amazing to watch her small body pump up and down on the 9 inch 2.5 thick black dildo she gets so horny and goes wild pumping it pretty soon two hung bulls will be working her pussy

My biggest fantasy is to be seduced and taken by a Bull with a BBC. I want a Bull to have the intrigue of meeting for the first time, being all excited and turned on. My cuck watching the entire thing!
I want to be seduced into having sex. This may take a couple of dates. I want a regular relationship with a BBC . I want to see you at least once a week if not more with my cuck in tow. A Bull to Date a Bbw, and her cuck! Maybe a summer fling! I want to head out to clubs with my prospective Bull and my cuck watching every move I make. My cuck watching how my Bull speaks to me, how my Bull looks at me, how my Bull touches me and the response my body gives to my bulls body.Maybe take in a movie with my Cuck sitting behind us. Even better - go to the art cinema with my Bull allowing who I can interact with that night. While my cuck watches. I want texting non stop , sexting With My new Bull all day and night .... making my cuck so intrigued to see fist hand his HW being seduced .... watching the flirting. The build up of seeing that BBC used on his HW...... but really he knows his HW is now the BBC slut....

How close are you to having this fantasy fulfilled.

We are on the same path and very close to making it happen. Actually some aspect of if already do

Being TOTALLY owned and controlled by a big black guy.
Being pimped out, being told what to wear and where to go.
Being driven to a hotel room, apartment block or bar by my pimp.
Entering the premises dressed in a way that everyone who sees me knows I'm a ******.
Going to the client doing what ever I have to do to get the money and get out as quickly as possible.
Leaving the premises chewing gum lol
Handing over the cash and being driven to the next client.

Would I do this 24/7? No
Would I do this for an occasional weekend?

YES YES YES YES!

Our natural state. So yes, no wonder you want to do this.

My ultimate interracial fantasy is directing an IR video involving "real" college-aged, super hot sexy and leggy, cute and innocent white girl cheerleaders with dark skinned black men and I get to script it from the initial hookup and foreplay (lots of jiggling in those uniforms, leading to kisses on the couch and black hands up those legs and under the skirt) all the way to the final creampie shot. I figure 3 scenes about 45 minutes each and one would involve an older black man "enjoying" one of those cheerleaders.

Back