What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I want to be married to a woman addicted to BBC. I want her to have a steady BF with whom things progress. Then I want her to really fall for him. The three of us build a life together. He acts as another husband and I serve them in any way they like.

In my fantasies sometimes we all sleep in the same bed. Other times I sleep in another room. Sometimes they are monagomous together and I just clean. I often fantasize about watching slow passionate love making. Also in my fantasies as the head husband he makes me jerk off before be leaves the house. That way he can be sure my cum will not be in her.
Nice fantasy, I would also enjoy this, its so erotic....

She would submit to a 24 hour gangbang with at least 8-10 BBC's. No limits, no restrictions. She'd be paid $1,000 per guy and they would have full access to her - any time and any way they want for one full day. Throughout the 24 hours, I'd get text messages and emails with pictures and videos documenting what they were doing to her. A few times, they might even call so I could listen. It would be clear from the updates that she started the event scared and reluctant, progressed to accepting her fate, enjoyed it for a few hours, and then was just completely worn out and exhausted.

They would fuck her in every hole, relentlessly. They would take her one at a time, they'd make her air tight, and they'd DP both her pussy and her ass. They would take her out in public barely dressed, to bars where she'd be the only white woman, and ******* her to show her tits and pussy to anybody who wanted to see her or touch her.

Eventually, she would be returned, exhausted, reeking of cum...bruised and tattooed with the mark of a spade right above her pussy. Later I would notice another tattoo on her ass that read "Black Cock Whore" with the date - so she would never forget when she turned the corner.

A few days later when she was finally able to speak again, she would confess that she can't wait to do it again!
Great fantasy, Maybe better if you had to pay the black men to use her like this...

my biggest fantasy is fucking a girl together with a black guy, we both degrade her and use her holes, make her suck our balls then DP her and cum all over her

To completely romance a wife and have her totally submit to my likes and sexual tastes: long sexy red manicured nails ready for caressing my BBC, sexy BBC sucking lipstick and keep it next to us in bed so when she's does sucking my bbc she slowly applies it back on her lips. A hot and wet pussy full of my cum ejaculatijg deeply inside her for her husband to lick it out. While I'm slowly going inside her, I want her and her husband to look deeply into each other's eyes and hold hands and tell each other that they love each other while she take my cock over and over.

My wife once shared her BBC fantasy with me. We hook up with a young black man who is taking us on a road trip in his mobile home. And I end up driving when she and our guide make it up all along.
We once had a similar fantasy where I take my wife and her BBC lover to a beer garden out in the country. I watch them together before leaving to pick them up. They then start to get it on in the back seat whilst I drive to a remote place to pull over and he has her totally.... Then we make our way home where they carry on in our bed.

My top interracial fantasy is one that was a wet dream I have had. I have ones with different celebs like Ariana Grande, Scarlett Johansson, and the Kardashians. The wet dream is always very similar but with these different girls. The best one I have had was with the kardashians. The wet dream and my top fantasy is that Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kylie, Kendall, and even Kris Jenner were lined up getting bbc at the same time. All of the bbc's give them creampies. All of the girls make me clean them up really good one by one. After they all get cleaned,
they all take turns jerking me off as a reward. Mama Kris Jenner finishes my handjob off. As I cum in the dream, I wake up to some very messy underwear. It was one of my top interracial fantasies.

She would submit to a 24 hour gangbang with at least 8-10 BBC's. No limits, no restrictions. She'd be paid $1,000 per guy and they would have full access to her - any time and any way they want for one full day. Throughout the 24 hours, I'd get text messages and emails with pictures and videos documenting what they were doing to her. A few times, they might even call so I could listen. It would be clear from the updates that she started the event scared and reluctant, progressed to accepting her fate, enjoyed it for a few hours, and then was just completely worn out and exhausted.

They would fuck her in every hole, relentlessly. They would take her one at a time, they'd make her air tight, and they'd DP both her pussy and her ass. They would take her out in public barely dressed, to bars where she'd be the only white woman, and ******* her to show her tits and pussy to anybody who wanted to see her or touch her.

Eventually, she would be returned, exhausted, reeking of cum...bruised and tattooed with the mark of a spade right above her pussy. Later I would notice another tattoo on her ass that read "Black Cock Whore" with the date - so she would never forget when she turned the corner.

A few days later when she was finally able to speak again, she would confess that she can't wait to do it again!

Great fantasy. I'd love to see that happen to my wife and ******* at the same time.

Mine would be this:
A chiseled/ripped black man with a thick 9"+ cock giving my wife a long, slow, sensual massage in a private setting with just the 3 of us there.
I'd watch her melt and loosen up under his soft, but strong hands.
The 'moment' that I most fantasize about would be when he finally worked her into a dazed, dripping, hypnotized-with-lust state, and slid his huge cock into her for the very first time...
I can only imagine her facial expression and sigh of pure euphoria as she stretches open to allow him to fill her.
I would hold her hands up behind her head, and watch her quiver while she drowns his massive cock with the juices THAT I KNOW would flow from her.
That would be my biggest fantasy... to be there with my wife - watching and supporting her while she gets exactly what she deserves. ☺️
Perfect

This is what I want, too

My ultimate fantasy is to meet a nice Black Man and go with him on a month-long vacation. Naturally hubby stays behind. And when he asks me after my return how was the holiday I would honestly answer that I do not remember anything but the most intense fucking through and though. In fact, I played out this fantasy some years ago with my then White Lover. Was much fun but sex was only good for a week.

Back