What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

MY ULTIMATE INTERRACIAL FANTASY WOULD BE GETTING A WHITE WOMAN KNOCKED UP AND IMPREGNATE WITH MY BLACK BI-RACIAL baby-I DO NOT REALLY CARE THAT SHE IS VERY ATTRACTIVE OR JUST UGLY AND/OR PLAIN JANE OR I DO NOT CARE THAT SHE IS BLOND,BRUNETTE AND/OR REDHEAD AS LONG THAT SHE GETS KNOCKED UP BY ME AND SHE WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!

2017-02-21_02-45-54-jpg.1160852

Tell us more pls...
We have a beautiful biracial ******* who is one year old. My wife had a very strong desire to have a biracial kid.

In the beginning I was hesitant. But my wife kept insisting. I talked with other cuckolding couples here and my wife and I decided to to breed interracially.

My wife dropped the pill and I had to wear a condom until she was pregnant.

Having our biracial ******* is the best thing that has happened to us. We love her very much, our little black Princess. I am so happy and grateful that my wife insisted.

Now my wife wants a second biracial baby. My wife hopes it'll be a boy this time.

tumblr_on49u2hs9x1v3slc4o1_1280.jpg

We have a beautiful biracial ******* who is one year old. My wife had a very strong desire to have a biracial kid.

In the beginning I was hesitant. But my wife kept insisting. I talked with other cuckolding couples here and my wife and I decided to to breed interracially.

My wife dropped the pill and I had to wear a condom until she was pregnant.

Having our biracial ******* is the best thing that has happened to us. We love her very much, our little black Princess. I am so happy and grateful that my wife insisted.

Now my wife wants a second biracial baby. My wife hopes it'll be a boy this time.

View attachment 1233542
perfect wife for a whiteboi like me

IMG_1187.JPG IMG_1188.JPG
Luckily for me and hubby I've actually done a lot of things that turn me and hubby on, but there's always more things to consider or explore. One recurring fantasy now for me, and hubby, is me having sex with random older homeless guys.
Living in a very big city, there are now unfortunately a lot of homeless guys sleeping rough in doorways and subways. I go passed them every day when going to work (I do give them money now and again) and it has to be said the black guys are always pleasant and flirty. I'd love one day to sit down and share their ******* with them and go back to their subway sleeping places and suck them off and fuck them. Smelling their funkiness and unbrushed teeth.
This is probably one fantasy I won't act upon though as it's probably very risky!
(Just to let people know, I have offered to help a couple of these guys as I know people in housing etc but the guys have pleasantly declined).

Back