What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

View attachment 1234815 View attachment 1234816
Luckily for me and hubby I've actually done a lot of things that turn me and hubby on, but there's always more things to consider or explore. One recurring fantasy now for me, and hubby, is me having sex with random older homeless guys.
Living in a very big city, there are now unfortunately a lot of homeless guys sleeping rough in doorways and subways. I go passed them every day when going to work (I do give them money now and again) and it has to be said the black guys are always pleasant and flirty. I'd love one day to sit down and share their ******* with them and go back to their subway sleeping places and suck them off and fuck them. Smelling their funkiness and unbrushed teeth.
This is probably one fantasy I won't act upon though as it's probably very risky!
(Just to let people know, I have offered to help a couple of these guys as I know people in housing etc but the guys have pleasantly declined).
so funny

328127_03big.jpg My fantasy is that my wife is a maid View attachment 1238349

My fantasy is that my wife is a maid on a hotel ,when she found out that there are some young black guys staying in some rooms.She is so excited and when it is time to visit them, she is wearing a tiny maid dress , no underwear, that exposed half her ass.
She enter the room and start teasing the first guy and bent all over and of course she get what she was looking for,Soon she was sucking the first big black cock and after a while she get fucked.
I think she visited more than five rooms in a day.

Back