What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I've always had the desire to do my wife & her sister in a 3-some. We've done a few FFM 3-somes and a couple of them were awesome, one in particular. We tried a couple times to set it up with her sister (while she was split from her husband) but it just never quite worked out.

Where in FL?
Vero beach FL
data=uli-t82cifg5pAft2UO2I9V-5aFIT2nRUUtNz5-Vg_a63cxIZA5RqFB-tj_hMyWD_GH9WZfUqUShQzgzGkLwQIPHZsdDx_WdiEEZCzTA0XbD4PlLnNcYotYH1FxvADij1WLpYwxXxWcFwJdlG9bRlwcs9TF-EenyY05mJY3zbd7HNXuuhos4j5g-0zS_Ob9F88D234Q1k4TM6RfPs01vgFMGEdwMvHWRr9_3NpMy&w=247&h=160

For us to have a regular bull/boyfriend who we are both comfortable with who is both cool and an alpha; dominates us when he is around, is her primary and only sex partner and we are comfortable enough with him that he comes over regularly to hang out and please the lady; I service him; she loves seeing it and eventually we plan and orchestrate her pregnancy; my ex-wife atleast discussed her regular boyfriends desire to get her pregnant and she was considering it; We both knew she loved and desired him enough to go along with it and with no family nearby we could simply say we adopted afterwards. But the thought of us having a bi-racial baby suckling her and adding to the family was a huge turn on and fantasy for her. She loved had another man she was more sexually attracted to and better in bed than I was to come over and fuck her. And with me as the sub it would be nice for them to feel comfy enough that I am in the room servicing them and assisting them when they are mating and to hear them speak freely with each other outloud their feelings and not worry about it hurting mine like how much they love each other, and how much she needs his cock and how much better it is than mine etc. A little humilation to strengthen their bond; Him chiming in as well letting her know its his pussy and imnever going to have it and reminding her how good I sucked his cock;

Back