What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

The ultimate possible fantasy would be:
On our wedding night (white couple) after we leave our family/friends from the party, we go to the hotel room with a BBC guy, We take her in turns giving her pleasure for as long as she wants, he'd cum inside her first, then me, and so on. Then we'd have 9 months of wondering if the baby will come out white or black. I'd absolutely love to do that, but in reality it couldn't happen because of the resultant headache from our families.

To have been in the all black male strip club when my wife was ******* and 4 of the black male strippers gang banged her one after another for almost 2 hours deep fucking her petite 5'1 125 pound frame taking turns with cocks as big as 10 1/2 inches to 11 inches and up to 2.7 thick till her pussy came on every cock what a sight that must have been 4 tall buffed black men with big cocks taking turns when she only thought it was 2 knowing 2 more came in queut

Quietly well the door was open she never knew she was down on all fours facing the wall in a corner couch thinking it was two only all four plowed her pussy good and deep must have been a pretty site BBC after BBC all those tall buffed black men mounting her one after another she said it seemed like two men had so much stamina really it was four pounding and grinding away in her small pussy each with fresh new stamina one after another she got pummeled deep she said they never gave her a rest her pussy took one after another deep and hard those big black cock heads hitting the back of her pussy in her cervix as she came over and over never looking back to see it was really four black cocks not just two till she got up and turned around four very tall buffed black men smiling with huge cocks covered in cream her cream they all made her cum so hard she says it was the most intense orgasms ever she was ashamed at what happened but it was to late for that now her pussy was owned that night like never before she says it was like a sex dream come true and now she had seen a whole new world cumming over and over on those huge black cocks she would never be the same telling me she likes hanging out there I guessing next weekend she'll be back for another deep fucking from tjose big dick strippers her black dildos seeing more and more use daily her pussy is now accustomed to BBC and that's what she craves now that she been broken by the hung black men never to be the same and always craving deep deep penetration and ruff BBC sex is she ruined now

I've always had the desire to do my wife & her sister in a 3-some. We've done a few FFM 3-somes and a couple of them were awesome, one in particular. We tried a couple times to set it up with her sister (while she was split from her husband) but it just never quite worked out.
OMG that is so dirty...LOL

Three biggest desires/fantasies...

1. To have my favorite bbc bull live with us so he can have constant access to me. Best kept as a fantasy, because experience has shown that I'm prone to becoming over-attached.

2. To be fully "out" with my lifestyle so I can share vids and pics of me, as many other women/couples do. I am an exhibitionist, but cannot post pics due to family and professional considerations. Maybe one day.

3. To be bred by my favourite bull. The idea of him fucking with the intent to impregnate me is incredibly intimate, erotic, and exciting. I also love the idea of carrying my bulls baby inside of me for 9 months. Also best kept as a fantasy.

Last edited:
I have two MAJOR fantasies - none of which would EVER occur!

1) To be taken to a place (hotel room) for the express purpose of being bred. Not just normal sex, but knowing that I'm ovulating, the Bull knowing that I'm ovulating and my husband knowing I'm ovulating. I am there for one reason, and one reason only, to be bred.

2) To be in a jungle environment and be taken prisoner by a local tribe. In order to be set free, I'd be ****** to mate with the village chief in the open with the entire tribe watching.

Yeah, I'm kinda weird, I know

Mine is to live with a cuck couple where the cuck watches as i own his wife, he licks my cum off the floor and out of her. They do what ever I say and I sleep with them in their marital bed. She serves me obediently as i fuck her whenever I please, eventually breeding her. They also take me on vacation and trips where the wife and I walk together as a couple and the cuck walks behind us.

4vCmq1T.jpg

This is my ultimate interracial fantasy. I don't think it will happen this Halloween but I hope to make it a reality some day!

I dream that my wife would be breed by a black bull and we would have a IR baby...I know that it will never happen in real world but I we do share this fantasy.

from other posts on this thread and similar threads, it seems that the thought, the possibility, of a black man inseminating a white woman and impregnating her is a big turn on for some women

Frisky's is that she is walking down a street one evening in a smart white blouse, business skirt and heels.
A van pulls over and a hunky black guy starts asking her directions, she doesn't hear the side door open behind her.
Suddenly a pillow case goes over her head and a hand over her mouth.
Two pairs of strong hands lift her into the van, the doors shut and the van drives off.
Her hands and legs are bound, her clothes are cut off her and her knickers are stuffed into her mouth and taped in place.
She's driven to a secluded farm house and carried into a bedroom.
The door is locked behind them and the hood and gag are removed.
She sees before her 3 or 4 hunky well hung black guys.
I'll let you imagine the rest...

Last edited:
When my first husband and me were going to college in San Diego we had a neighbor named Earline who lived in the apartment next door. Her bedroom was just on the other side of the drywall, and we were always listening to her having sex. There were several guys who used to visit her and we could hear everything. He and I joked about it, but it was an intense turn on for me. No guyi was ever with made me react like she was doing. I used to chat with her in the laundry room, and I came so close to mentioning it a couple times. Anyway, I used to fantasize about her knocking on my door and inviting me over to meet one of her BFs, then telling me to "get undressed...he wants to fuck you." I still go back to that scene even though it was over 20 years ago, just imagining getting naked in front of them and being taken by a black stranger.

Back