What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I want to be married to a woman addicted to BBC. I want her to have a steady BF with whom things progress. Then I want her to really fall for him. The three of us build a life together. He acts as another husband and I serve them in any way they like.

In my fantasies sometimes we all sleep in the same bed. Other times I sleep in another room. Sometimes they are monagomous together and I just clean. I often fantasize about watching slow passionate love making. Also in my fantasies as the head husband he makes me jerk off before be leaves the house. That way he can be sure my cum will not be in her.

This is good. What about her getting pregnant with his baby, and then you being responsible helping to raise the baby. While it remains optional for him.?

how it should!!!!
i know i would be honored if my future wife would allowed me to love, cherish, care for and raise her Black offspring.
i would thrive on the humiliation!!!
There are people out there who try and deter people from having mixed babies. Whish is fine, i understand their concerns. However, I 100% believe that white people have a responsibilit, and that white women are a means to help bring racial equality into the world. And I believe that many of us if not all, should have at least one mixed baby. It is one of the most beautiful and satisfying things we could ever do for ourselves and for society. And I believe that it is our job as well as our husbands jobs to raise these children. If a bull or lover wishes to help raise the baby, that's fine. But, I do not think he is required to stay. The reason for that, is because the only real connection that matters right after birth is the mom and baby bond. After that, the husband can step in and be that ******* figure. But at the same time, I know that if a baby feels he is unloved by the biological ******* than that can cause issues. However, I'm sure there are ways around that.

No holds barred 3-way or 4-way. More intimate details have been discussed privately. The rules are that there are no rules!

Last edited:
Back