What is your opinion?

housewifenheat

Female
Real Person
From
OH, US
The thread "Did it change you?" got me to thinking about not just did it change me but what has made this lifestyle work for us. I think that in order to really enjoy this lifestyle as a couple there has to be a stronger "rock" on which that relationship is built on. If a relationship is built on sex only then this lifestyle will mess them up. If the relationship has a strong loving bond then it can flourish. My wife and I have a good solid relationship. Our marriage was not and is still not based on sex. Sex is the topping on the cake so to speak. Our relationship started out as friends and evolved into best friends then marriage. We are still best friends today. I think if we didn't have this friendship our marriage might not have survived a lot of things we have been through in the last few years. (note, I am married to a trans-female.)

What do you all think? Is your relationship built on friendship and love or is it something else? Have you been satisfied with your relationship and where it is or do you want something more?

The thread "Did it change you?" got me to thinking about not just did it change me but what has made this lifestyle work for us. I think that in order to really enjoy this lifestyle as a couple there has to be a stronger "rock" on which that relationship is built on. If a relationship is built on sex only then this lifestyle will mess them up. If the relationship has a strong loving bond then it can flourish. My wife and I have a good solid relationship. Our marriage was not and is still not based on sex. Sex is the topping on the cake so to speak. Our relationship started out as friends and evolved into best friends then marriage. We are still best friends today. I think if we didn't have this friendship our marriage might not have survived a lot of things we have been through in the last few years. (note, I am married to a trans-female.)

What do you all think? Is your relationship built on friendship and love or is it something else? Have you been satisfied with your relationship and where it is or do you want something more?
Love your share......

Good *******.....fellas - those interested in this lifestyle need to be all over this thread and Did it change you thread? - it covers everything and what you need.

i'm not currently in a relationship but always prefer a solid one with sex as an important element but with many more and more important reasons for being a couple too.

You prefer a solid relationship with sex over ..........?

solid relationship without desirable sex

desirable sex without solid relationship.

You want both but you would choose relationship without desirable sex over no relationship but with good sex....

I think folks on here are trying to do that. They want good relationship and are trying to use this lifestyle to add spice to sex life but this can backfire on your relationship and sex life if relationship is not great and solid.

Back