What is your opinion on cheating?

I get that some people get a kick out of cheating, but I'd much rather having a partner who encourages play and can enjoy it as well. So much easier when three people are on the same page :)
very very true......one can still get the kicks.....with having some uncertainties between when all of us are on the same page and in the loop........

I cant say it s always easy to live with it, but I must not be selfish and let her enjoy what she really needs !!!
i can understand...it requires honest and good communication...always..amongst the three of you.........

thats how i navigate my relationships......and they have been good....because of this

i can understand...it requires honest and good communication...always..amongst the three of you.........

thats how i navigate my relationships......and they have been good....because of this
were you into long term relationships with maried women ?

I'm unattached at the moment but I would feel that it was cheating only if my future Queen had sex with a white guy. I would prefer her to be BBC only,and I would feel betrayed if she did otherwise.

Back