What is your opinion on cheating?

I've fucked many married women, two were long term. Husbands didn't know.
Yes it's very exciting. I was much younger and not married.
Now, married 25+ years I've never cheated on my wife, as far as I know she's never cheated.
We do enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. This is very exciting for us and we keep it very private.
We always do it together. She's never seen him without me. I'm always present when he's with us other than a few times they go one last round in the livingroom without me watching.
We did an overnight at his place once and they did go once in the middle of the night while I was sleeping, again in the morning then showered together while I was sleeping then once more while I was in the shower. It's all good.
Every time he's with us I'm involved, taking a turn or watching.
I would not be good with her doing thus without me.

Due to being unemployed and not studying at the moment, i've found myself having tons of free time! Would love to know how you feel about cheating! 💕
It’s normal. I don’t have an issue with it. What most people don’t realize is that many times people cheat because they are missing something in a relationship. Is not always about not getting sex.
With that said my wife cheated on me during my last deployment. She gave some dude a bj. She told me about it the next day via FaceTime. I was extremely turned on. The only thing that would have made it better is the guy she gave head to would have been black and they fucked.

Some cheat just because they can. Opportunities are plentiful for some and it’s only natural to want to respond to others that show interest.

It’s normal. I don’t have an issue with it. What most people don’t realize is that many times people cheat because they are missing something in a relationship. Is not always about not getting sex.
With that said my wife cheated on me during my last deployment. She gave some dude a bj. She told me about it the next day via FaceTime. I was extremely turned on. The only thing that would have made it better is the guy she gave head to would have been black and they fucked.
Cheating on a soldier during his deployment seems awful to me

I did before and it was a thrill, however the feelings that were hurt was bad.
Exactly
I have never cheated on my wife.
Befor I was married I got with any gal that looked my way. Some were married. A married lady was damn exciting. Evidently super exciting for her.
One gal I'd been with 4 times, the guilt really got to her so we stopped.
Different gal, older, happily married with a family. About once a week for over a year with her. She openly told me she got off on the cheating aspect. After we'd get done and she was going home she'd tell me she was going home to have sex with her husband and how he really looked forward to their Thursday night sex. He had no idea about me, he thought she had a weekly work meeting. One night we got done and she told me she loved what we had going but she felt so bad for her hubby. She was thinking about telling him to clear her conscience. I friggin freaked out. We eventually stopped our fun but I was scared to death for months.
I worked with a married gal. Just a coworker, she was having an affair (not with me) and wanted to break it off but didn't know how. Guessing guilt was getting her but she obviously liked the fun.
A married guy friend...was seeing a neighbors wife, had a regular deal with her. He thought he was really badass nailing another guy's super hot wife behind his wife's back. One day he comes to his senses, wants to break it off. The side peice wife says no way, if he breaks it off she'll tell his wife and her husband. Talk about a mess...

I encouraged my wife to fuck other men, if she wanted, and eventually to full on cuckold me and deny me sex. She asked a lot of questions, was interested, said she had to find the right guy, out of town, etc. She went out with friends after work for years, but said nothing ever happened. I encouraged her freedom and even accepted the lack of sex. Long story short, she spent at least 10 years cheating (which I suspected), but because I had encouraged her, she took it as permission, and didn't want to deal with the shame of telling me the details of her secret slutty side, or letting me watch, etc. It was shocking because she seemed so vanilla. But ultimately I wanted her to be with other men, and I wanted to be denied and humiliated. I just wanted to go on the journey with her, to some degree. She got the dick she wanted, and I got to be both a voluntary cuck and a humiliated, cheated on cuck. My only problem now is getting her to do it again.:cool:

Question for the B2W family: is it wrong to be the recipient of someone cheating? 2 women I’ve been with cheated on their husbands with me and I felt indifferent about it
Unless you knew the men, I think you're good. Women cheat, or pretend to be single, like men do. If you want it, get it, I guess. As a cuck, I wish I could have watched my wife with all the men who fucked her good, and gave her the experiences I couldn't.

Why is it not cheating if you're kept in the loop of a Black man fucking your wife ?
Yet it is cheating if you're kept in the loop of a white man fucking your wife?
The thinking is that having sex with a bbc isn’t cheating because they are superior to white cock and deserve any white woman they want. My wife could sleep with anyone she wants to - I’d prefer she give it to a black man, but she can choose. I would not feel like she’s cheating if it’s bbc because I want her to do that. I might feel a little betrayed if he were white. Maybe not logical, but my head and my dick both feel that way

The thinking is that having sex with a bbc isn’t cheating because they are superior to white cock and deserve any white woman they want. My wife could sleep with anyone she wants to - I’d prefer she give it to a black man, but she can choose. I would not feel like she’s cheating if it’s bbc because I want her to do that. I might feel a little betrayed if he were white. Maybe not logical, but my head and my dick both feel that way
Very late, getting tired, so I'm going to be lazy...These are still my feelings. If you're interested give it a read... Just try not to take it personally😆.

Post in thread 'It's not cheating if he's black' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/its-not-cheating-if-hes-black.250256/post-4428771

And by the way he definitely is superior to white cock 🤣
image.png

Very late, getting tired, so I'm going to be lazy...These are still my feelings. If you're interested give it a read... Just try not to take it personally😆.

Post in thread 'It's not cheating if he's black' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/its-not-cheating-if-hes-black.250256/post-4428771

And by the way he definitely is superior to white cock 🤣
View attachment 7057029
I wanted to post some eloquent agreement to what you wrote, but you said it all already. The way some people think truly baffles me.

Back