What is your opinion on cheating?

For people in the hotwife or cuckold lifestyle, cheating would be determined on different basis depending on the husband/wife relationship. Some people may require knowledge that the partner is playing for it to be considered not cheating, some may require the partner to be present, some may be fully open and there would be no case of cheating. For us, she has always been able to do what she wants so long as there's full disclosure. That's what keeps it in the relationship for us.

My personal opinion is that as long as I'm in the loop on what's going on and with whom I'm okay with it. I do prefer to watch though. However, I do consider it cheating if my future partner were to sleep with another white guy. BBC not cheating as long as i can watch or be informed completely, white guy is cheating. That's just my reasoning lol.

My personal opinion is that as long as I'm in the loop on what's going on and with whom I'm okay with it. I do prefer to watch though. However, I do consider it cheating if my future partner were to sleep with another white guy. BBC not cheating as long as i can watch or be informed completely, white guy is cheating. That's just my reasoning lol.
Why is it not cheating if you're kept in the loop of a Black man fucking your wife ?
Yet it is cheating if you're kept in the loop of a white man fucking your wife?

Last edited:
Back