What is your opinion on cheating?

re: What is your opinion on cheating?

Cheating is anything you do which is against the rules previously set. Whether its marriage, a board game, cards, etc .
You don't make yourself very clear as to whether individual doing the action is married or not. If you took the marriage vows and you're having sex with someone other than your spouse, its infidelity, which is a form of cheating or adultery. When you get caught in adultery or infidelity there are usually repercussions.
Even if your spouse knows you're having sex with others, its still an infidelity.

It can be a rough road. The excitement and naughtiness of it can be addicting but in the end I feel it is a lot better and more long term when all parties know and approve.
To be fair, is one is not in a stable long-term relationship, then perhaps some cheating is likely regardless of what one thinks about their partner.

B
re: What is your opinion on cheating?

Cheating is anything you do which is against the rules previously set. Whether its marriage, a board game, cards, etc .
You don't make yourself very clear as to whether individual doing the action is married or not. If you took the marriage vows and you're having sex with someone other than your spouse, its infidelity, which is a form of cheating or adultery. When you get caught in adultery or infidelity there are usually repercussions.
Even if your spouse knows you're having sex with others, its still an infidelity.
But there's a difference between permitted infidelity and infidelity pursued under deceptive guises. The former being a taboo act that both parties of the couple agree is acceptable.

To be fair, is one is not in a stable long-term relationship, then perhaps some cheating is likely regardless of what one thinks about their partner.
I meant more along the lines of if you are looking to establish a relationship with a long term bull to a married couple versus a one night stand or few weeks of passion and then it being time to move on.

There can be so many reasons to go with either being open or cheating. Are you and your husband looking to explore? Are you and your husband on different sexual wavelengths? Is this a man you met out of town and things just clicked? Is this a long time bedroom roleplay?

I meant more along the lines of if you are looking to establish a relationship with a long term bull to a married couple versus a one night stand or few weeks of passion and then it being time to move on.

There can be so many reasons to go with either being open or cheating. Are you and your husband looking to explore? Are you and your husband on different sexual wavelengths? Is this a man you met out of town and things just clicked? Is this a long time bedroom roleplay?
Generally, if the woman is the initiator, it is quite likely that it will happen behind his back. Cuckolding is still a fairly rare phenomenon (except on this site perhaps it is most common), and men don't want to get cuckolded with knowledge.

You stated
Then you go on to state
You don't make yourself very clear as to whether individual doing the action is married or not.
Cheating can occur in any type of committed relationship. Why do you have to criticize the person for not making irrelevancies clear to you🤔.
But since you want to talk about marriage...
Can wifey even feel you now that she's had Big Black Dick resize all three of her holes 🤣?
Or are you caged and pussy free now cuckie 😱😲😆?
If you can't keep up...Then you're going to have to sit at the kiddies table Dumbass 🥴.

My wife cheated on me and it hurt when I initially found out. But having submissive and cuckold tendencies, I was able to channel that hurt into sexual energy which not only helped me deal with it but actually turned me on. Having a wife that was willing to feed into to those cuckold tendencies allowed us to work through it. But that's just us, not everyone has our situation.

Last edited:
I've never actually "cheated" ... What I have done is "just check out of a relationship" and do my own thing. Whether that be a boyfriend girlfriend situation or a marriage. I don't like to lie and sneak around. After I've done whatever it is I needed to do. I've always told the person. Mostly because historically I've always played raw. And I don't want to jeopardize anybody's health by sexing them again after the fact. Sometimes the person I was involved with stays and we work through it... Or not.

Last edited:
Back