What is your biggest regret being cuckolded, or cuckolding?

I think people often get a skewed view of cuckoldry because it’s always described by people who found great success and pleasure from. Those for whom it was a disaster, or even just decided it wasn’t for them don’t often frequent blogs like this, or talk about it much.

My Queen and I have been in the lifestyle for just over a year now. She has fucked two Bulls, and fooled around with a woman once. She has one regular Bull whom she services weekly, and has informed me that her Bull now owns her body. Before her Bull I was the best sex of her life, but I can’t even begin to compete with this guy. He fucks her for hours, and to more orgasms than she can count. By the time they finish there’s not a dry spot to be found on a king sized bed.

For her there are no regrets, nor second thoughts. For me, however, things aren’t quite so definitive. As a cuck, my greatest pleasures are intertwined with my greatest pains. I both love, and dread her encounters with her Bull. I’m ecstatic at her pleasure, and her newfound sluttiness, and pride in being a slut, but I’m also dismayed that her slut training and new skills she has received from another guy.

It’s…complicated, and NOT for the faint of heart. Sometimes I love being a cuckold, but at others, I wish we had never pursued cuckoldry.

When the pain, and jealousy become too strong, the only thing I have found that relieves my distress is to stop trying to avoid it, and just to double down on it, and embrace my status, surrendering a little bit more of my position to her new Bull and Master.

Suffice it to say, it’s not for the faint of heart, and is nothing if not perilous.
What would happen if you told her to stop seeing her bull because your marriage is in jeopardy?

Hey just seeing if anyone has had any regrets, things went too far too fast, or what you really wanted came true, and the reality of it hit you. Also for bulls, Maybe you were cucking someone and the husband felt the reality of it. Did you enjoy it on some level, and how did you handle it?
My biggest regret is that I did not start when I was younger ;) :ROFLMAO:

Hey just seeing if anyone has had any regrets, things went too far too fast, or what you really wanted came true, and the reality of it hit you. Also for bulls, Maybe you were cucking someone and the husband felt the reality of it. Did you enjoy it on some level, and how did you handle it?
Not really any regrets but when she slept with other guys at first even though I suggested it when the reality first sets in it is really humbling and I realized what really just happened and it was especially humbling the first time one of them came in her pussy..and the emotions that ran through my head were a little overwhelming at first especially when I was ordered to clean up both of them..that was when it really hit me how things were goon be changing

What would happen if you told her to stop seeing her bull because your marriage is in jeopardy?
We just had a conversation about this last night. We’re considering taking a break from the lifestyle. She obviously doesn’t want to, and loves exploring her sexuality, but prioritizes our relationship over the sex.

Even though I despise her Bull and have had some reason for discomfort about it, I have been reluctant to ask her for a break. She has tried several times, but they usually last only for a few weeks - just long enough to have her climbing the walls with lust for her Bull. She says that she’ll give it up for a while for our relationship, but I don’t know if she’ll be able to stay away from him, and I don’t want to push her into cheating.

We just had a conversation about this last night. We’re considering taking a break from the lifestyle. She obviously doesn’t want to, and loves exploring her sexuality, but prioritizes our relationship over the sex.

Even though I despise her Bull and have had some reason for discomfort about it, I have been reluctant to ask her for a break. She has tried several times, but they usually last only for a few weeks - just long enough to have her climbing the walls with lust for her Bull. She says that she’ll give it up for a while for our relationship, but I don’t know if she’ll be able to stay away from him, and I don’t want to push her into cheating.
Sounds like she's consumed by him. Guess that is the risk that can happen. If she receives multiple and more thrilling orgasms, it must be hard if not impossible to think about giving that up. And equally it must be hard to realize there is someone that she views superior to you, at least when it comes to sex. I can appreciate how you must feel. Makes it worse if you despise the guy. Even more so with her declaring he owns her body now.

However, it looks like she still prioritizes you over the sex. That's a win. I wonder though, will she act different towards you once you take this break. Will she hold grudges? Be angry at you?

Back