To all the B2W women, what would you prefer in a Black lover (Married or Single)?

Similar to the current post, I wonder if women have a preference about their black lovers? As a Black Dominant gentleman, I would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks.
BlkGent

To be honest whatever a guy tells me he is, I don't know if he's telling me the truth anyway. They don't even tell their real names most of the time!
I'm not too bothered, although I think it's easier if the guy is married or partnered as it saves any complications. It's in their interest to keep it private, just as much as mine. X

Similar to the current post, I wonder if women have a preference about their black lovers? As a Black Dominant gentleman, I would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks.
BlkGent
There are some pros and cons of married and unmarried lovers.. Unmarried gives more attention to the women.. Married lovers are more safe for extra marital fun etc.. We started with married men first but then had good fun with unmarried men as well

I prefer black bulls because they are better lovers and I really think that they are better looking. I love to have young bulls because they fuck so hard and like to humiliate me!

I would prefer a married bull or older one as opposed to single just due to the fact that I do not like condoms and I think if a man is with his wife/family he is less likely to be fucking multitudes of woman and putting us both at risk.That is another reason Im not into one night stands or quickies or the typical " i live 500 miles away but traveling is no problem"I like married,professional,hung bulls.

Back