Things that have surprised or shocked you

I saw her again this morning because I had a really terrible pain in my right knee.

As she was examining me I smiled wryly and said something along the lines: "I do spend a lot of time on my knees."

And she replied: "In your job? I thought you were an accountant."

"No doctor, when my wife has Black men around."

She blushed and asked me if I was now using lots of lubrication etc. And she then examined my anal injury, which is doing fine.

I then did something I promised myself I would never do: I asked her about her sex life. I said something along the lines of "Doctor, this is really impertinent of me but I'm just curious: Last time I was here you mentioned that you had experienced anal sex with Black men. It seemed as though you were talking about it in the present tense. Do you still indulge in that sort of thing now that you're married?"

She bit her lip and looked nervously at the floor. Then she smiled, nodded and said "Even doctors have got to have some fun. This never leaves this room though David, do you understand? Dr Samuels (that's her hubby, who for some reason has a different surname) doesn't know about my sexual indiscretions and I'd like to keep it that way."

I then assured her that I wouldn't tell a soul. I then said: "Black men are quite something, aren't they doctor?"

She giggled girlishly and replied: "They certainly are!"

I was just astonished. She is pretty, sexy and chic, but she comes across quite prim at the same time.

This lifestyle is becoming huge. It's everywhere.

its a huge lifestyle even now, yet i would love to see it becoming A really huge--REALLY HUGE......
its

I saw her again this morning because I had a really terrible pain in my right knee.

As she was examining me I smiled wryly and said something along the lines: "I do spend a lot of time on my knees."

And she replied: "In your job? I thought you were an accountant."

"No doctor, when my wife has Black men around."

She blushed and asked me if I was now using lots of lubrication etc. And she then examined my anal injury, which is doing fine.

I then did something I promised myself I would never do: I asked her about her sex life. I said something along the lines of "Doctor, this is really impertinent of me but I'm just curious: Last time I was here you mentioned that you had experienced anal sex with Black men. It seemed as though you were talking about it in the present tense. Do you still indulge in that sort of thing now that you're married?"

She bit her lip and looked nervously at the floor. Then she smiled, nodded and said "Even doctors have got to have some fun. This never leaves this room though David, do you understand? Dr Samuels (that's her hubby, who for some reason has a different surname) doesn't know about my sexual indiscretions and I'd like to keep it that way."

I then assured her that I wouldn't tell a soul. I then said: "Black men are quite something, aren't they doctor?"

She giggled girlishly and replied: "They certainly are!"

I was just astonished. She is pretty, sexy and chic, but she comes across quite prim at the same time.

This lifestyle is becoming huge. It's everywhere.

....so this lady doctor, who's husband's name you quote, told you some quite personal information on the proviso that you... "DON'T TELL A SOUL!!" ...and you put the whole story on the internet !!!

I've heard of Doctor/Patient Confidentiality......but obviously YOU HAVEN'T !!!

Becoming friends with some of the men that have been our bulls. How well we get along even without the sex. Obviously the length thickness and stamina of some of the men compared to my husband. Biggest surprise has been how much my husband has encouraged me and really loving the lifestyle.
Perfect! Yes friends first, we always meet him first for dinks and chat.
I like to see how well he dresses as a well dressed black man makes me wet! I want to know I have a playmate that can interact with me verbally between rounds. I want hubby to have a good conversation the whole time knowing in the back if his mind this man will be using me like a slut often. If that goes well I follow up and then plan a playdate.

It's been mentioned before but what surprised me most is how popular it is today. I don't know if it's because of the internet or because times have just changed but when I had my first black boyfriend many years ago it seemed to me like it was a novelty and only because of the US army that was nearby where I lived. Today it seems normal and it seems like there are so many everyday people who are in the lifestyle openly or secretly.

I remain pleasantly surprised that every few days, I can find new sites, new scenes, new pictures all portraying white women in lusty abandon :)

Back