Things that have surprised or shocked you

Shocked and surprised? A number of years ago an acquaintance arranged for me to fuck his wife. He told me she was hot for black cock but a little shy. I am at his house and I initiated some light contact. She went total ballistic, started screaming at her husband that he had brought home a n***** to ******* her and screaming at me to get out out because she was going to call the cops. It didn't take a crystal ball to figure out the correct course of action. They did end up divorcing but no cops showed up on my door step. Always talk to both parties before any encounter

That’s scary. White woman screeming ******* on a black man. *wipes sweat from forehead*

Last edited:
I was surprised by how it evolved and surprised by how many men we have met and surprised by how many wanted me to suck them, I was really surprised when it became my job to organize the men and her and find men. As far as finding good partners it pays to be realistic and honest because neither race or cock size is going to make a man fun to be with and if you do not try to make it fun for the bull he will not be back

Surprised? I'm not surprised at anything anymore. There is some plain old freaky ******* out there. I have been put in situations where I've really needed to make the right choice for myself and not judge what is happening around me. To politely smile and say, thanks, but that ain't for me.
Not that I'm judging, everyone has their own kinks. It intrigues me to watch, or discuss even if I may not participate. Been all over the world. Seen some back alley *******. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING really surprises me anymore.

J

Me I am always shocked at how tight black ladies are. Especially the slim ones. Have to admit I have not had much luck with the thick ladies as they always have black guys all over them. What up with this guys.

When I see a black lady shuffle dancing by them selfs I know I have a chance. I am not talking about the twenty somethings I am talking about the sport forties ladies

I am surprised all the time when really stupid come backs to a question that would get my face slapped by a white ladys gets me action from a black one.

A few year back I bought a new tooth brush on the way to a club. I forgot it was in my shirt pocket until a nice mocha lady asked why it was there. My reply was so I was ready to be taken home.

Did it work well she had her jacket in about two minutes.

On the way to her place she asked about protection. I showed her a twelve pac of condums telling her I was good for the weekend

Back