Things that have surprised or shocked you

The only things that surprised me was how quickly every that has written has wanted to jump in bed and how poorly the conversations are because they are so sex focused.

The few men that I have really had good conversations with, and that seem like they know what they want, are on the opposite coast....with the exception of maybe 2. I still have high hopes though! :D

The only things that surprised me was how quickly every that has written has wanted to jump in bed and how poorly the conversations are because they are so sex focused.

The few men that I have really had good conversations with, and that seem like they know what they want, are on the opposite coast....with the exception of maybe 2. I still have high hopes though! :D
I could not agree more with you

The amount of guys who pretend their wives are doing this, the comments give you away. If my wife was not interested in this lifestyle I could not conjure up this alternate universe where I act like this is real but somehow there are a lot of you that do this quite well and others that are pathetic at it.

EDIT: The comments I am referring to are the ones that are vile, discuss "family" members, pregnancy and a litany of other things that are beyond the pale.

Last edited:
I was shocked to find that one of my encounters wasn't circumcised. I guess I should have noticed when he responded to my CL ad with a dick pic. However, I'm so focused on girth and not length I didn't even look at the tip. Therefore, I was very shocked when I went to suck his dick and found an uncircumcised penis. This was my first btw.

I was shocked to find that one of my encounters wasn't circumcised. I guess I should have noticed when he responded to my CL ad with a dick pic. However, I'm so focused on girth and not length I didn't even look at the tip. Therefore, I was very shocked when I went to suck his dick and found an uncircumcised penis. This was my first btw.
was it a problem ? or did you realise it did not matter

Things that surprise or shock me

Men standing around naked
for couples or a gangbang...
Are they checking each other out?
Are they gay or bisexual?
If they are doing anal,
they could be gay...
what’s the difference?

This is a legitimate question... not judging.

Things that surprise or shock me

Men standing around naked
for couples or a gangbang...
Are they checking each other out?
Are they gay or bisexual?
If they are doing anal,
they could be gay...
what’s the difference?

This is a legitimate question... not judging.
What is the difference since they are just labels, when I hav been in a couples foursome I was too busy to check out anything else

Back