Things that have surprised or shocked you

Yep I was the man when ever I came to their house. They both had the pleasure of me using them sexually.
funny that you would say using them, some would say they were using you. I suspect that the women run the show and the men perform for them. It makes it easier if one man sucks cock and the other man wants his cock sucked by the husband, reduces any negative feelings. My experience is that so called bulls are easy to find while willing husbands are rarer. Regardless of the talk on her about disrespecting their husbands few women with a willing man do.

Could you elaborate on the orgasms? We are totally knew to all this, just curious, size is the main attraction
It is not just size. And what does it for me might not for you, and vice versa. One thing is certain. No matter how great sex was before, with enough experienced partners, you will find one that is perfectly compatible and will share the best sex yet with you. The best analogy is food. You can be a great cook, but if you visit enough restaurants, there is a chef that will make you the best meal ever .... and that is not saying bad things about cooking or other lovers.

Last edited:
It is not just size. And what does it for me might not for you, and vice versa. One thing is certain. No matter how great sex was before, with enough experienced partners, you will find one that is perfectly compatible and will share the best sex yet with you. The best analogy is food. You can be a great cook, but if you visit enough restaurants, there is a chef that will make you the best meal ever .... and that is not saying bad things about cooking or other lovers.
Truth be told how food tastes depends on how hungry you are and there are other factors as well, just being in a nice place when you eat for example. Sex is like this and enjoyment depends on many factors such as how turned on you are. Go along for the ride and enjoy the trip, the sex does not need to be the best ,

Truth be told how food tastes depends on how hungry you are and there are other factors as well, just being in a nice place when you eat for example. Sex is like this and enjoyment depends on many factors such as how turned on you are. Go along for the ride and enjoy the trip, the sex does not need to be the best ,
Exactly. My point though is that the guy you marry almost assuredly is not the most sexually compatible or exciting for you, and that does not mean you married the wrong guy. Other men are just better for you for recreational sex.

Exactly. My point though is that the guy you marry almost assuredly is not the most sexually compatible or exciting for you, and that does not mean you married the wrong guy. Other men are just better for you for recreational sex.
No doubt and even if your husband is the best variety is still nice and a change is always good. My wife enjoys most men she has been with regardless if they are great in bed or not and the number is shameful lol

surprised at how many people misrepresent themselves here, fake couples and women, no one meets all just a big fantasy .....actually thought there were real players sigh.

surprised at how many people misrepresent themselves here, fake couples and women, no one meets all just a big fantasy .....actually thought there were real players sigh.
We actually met a man who is on this site but we met him years ago off another site and just happened to run into him in the chat room. It is difficult to meet people on sites like these since the people are all over the place. I agree with you about the fantasy seekers

The first time I witnessed a BBC in person it scared the hell out of me! Now knowing what we know, and life being what it is right now, I wish I had taken my husbands advice and jumped on it. Alas I didn’t but I wish I did! It had to be 10 inches soft and that’s not a joke. He was HUGE

Meeting online seems riskier than necessary. If you live in a major metropolitan area, there are lifestyle clus and events where you can easily meet real people. And yes, most on here are so obviously just fantasizing guys.

Back