Things that have surprised or shocked you

It is hard for the men also. I have considered closing this account here because of how hard it seems to meet someone real and that there is chemistry with. I have closed other accounts on other sites for this reason. I have most of my luck only on one site.
over the years my wife has had 25 bbc and some were just okay while most were average and then some were really great. The ones we took the time to get to know before even meeting turned out great but that goes for a.ll the other men. I think this works for the men as well and also have realistic expectations

over the years my wife has had 25 bbc and some were just okay while most were average and then some were really great. The ones we took the time to get to know before even meeting turned out great but that goes for a.ll the other men. I think this works for the men as well and also have realistic expectations

Thanks for the reply. I agree but I have a rule of normally not spending more than 3 weeks trying to meet. I have had two long relationships with couples 3 years with a Hispanic couple and 2 years with a Black couple during my time in the lifestyle.

Thanks for the reply. I agree but I have a rule of normally not spending more than 3 weeks trying to meet. I have had two long relationships with couples 3 years with a Hispanic couple and 2 years with a Black couple during my time in the lifestyle.

Also it just shouldn't be a job or take forever to have an initial meet if both parties are real and serious

Also it just shouldn't be a job or take forever to have an initial meet if both parties are real and serious
I agree that it should move quickly most times and it helps if you know what questions to ask and what things to say. My wife likes me to lick her while she gets it and if a man is uncomfortable with that it is good to know. Not a deal breaker but some guys love it

At home it is easier to have long term fun but my wife traveled for work and usually was at a job site for one year so she tried to have two or three men she could have fun with. Scheduling is often an issue.

re: Things that have surprised or shocked you

..... Usually married couples go into these "arrangements" with good intent, and, the desire to add more excitement to their sexual relationship. If you initially ask a couple how they would handle bareback sex or a pregnancy through a well built black male, they are usually quick to say "oh, this won't happen. Its condoms all the time, or I'm on birth control, etc etc"
......Its interesting how their precautions change IF the experiences the wife has are overwhelming great ... she's popping off orgasm after orgasm ... her lover is screwing her 3-4 times longer than hubby, cums in buckets three times the amount of her husband, her lovers cock hits places inside her vagina that have never been hit by her husband ....
......Suddenly, the cuckolding activity is more likely to change course. A woman tends to desire "pregnancy" fantasies when the sex is awesome; when she's having one orgasm after the other ... logic sometimes gets tossed and she might desire her black bull to remove that condom ... she wishes to feel his hot, scorching cum spewing forcefully inside her body. She'll want to cum WITH him ... and later even start having fantasies of becoming pregnant by him. She might start meeting him secretly, or requesting her husband to leave the room for more intimacies.
......I've never had problems with giving a woman a good orgasm or two, but I precede the intercourse with some good oral sex to warm her up ... to get her cervix dancing, etc ... talented bulls don't need this. They can often start out with intercourse, last longer, and give her 2-3 times the orgasms, often more intensely.

At home it is easier to have long term fun but my wife traveled for work and usually was at a job site for one year so she tried to have two or three men she could have fun with. Scheduling is often an issue.

Yes I have heard this from a few I have spoken with either the husband or wife schedule having them traveling and hence a meet never occurs. I get tired and give up normally about 3 weeks in even if I know the person is real or verified and especially if they haven't verified. I leave it up to those who can't seem to find time to reach back out to me when they are able to meet which almost never occurs.

re: Things that have surprised or shocked you

..... Usually married couples go into these "arrangements" with good intent, and, the desire to add more excitement to their sexual relationship. If you initially ask a couple how they would handle bareback sex or a pregnancy through a well built black male, they are usually quick to say "oh, this won't happen. Its condoms all the time, or I'm on birth control, etc etc"
......Its interesting how their precautions change IF the experiences the wife has are overwhelming great ... she's popping off orgasm after orgasm ... her lover is screwing her 3-4 times longer than hubby, cums in buckets three times the amount of her husband, her lovers cock hits places inside her vagina that have never been hit by her husband ....
......Suddenly, the cuckolding activity is more likely to change course. A woman tends to desire "pregnancy" fantasies when the sex is awesome; when she's having one orgasm after the other ... logic sometimes gets tossed and she might desire her black bull to remove that condom ... she wishes to feel his hot, scorching cum spewing forcefully inside her body. She'll want to cum WITH him ... and later even start having fantasies of becoming pregnant by him. She might start meeting him secretly, or requesting her husband to leave the room for more intimacies.
......I've never had problems with giving a woman a good orgasm or two, but I precede the intercourse with some good oral sex to warm her up ... to get her cervix dancing, etc ... talented bulls don't need this. They can often start out with intercourse, last longer, and give her 2-3 times the orgasms, often more intensely.

Regarding bareback sex I have done this with many couples who state they want condoms then change their minds while I am inside wife. I have actually had 2 husbands pull the condom off me while I am going in and out of the wife as they observe.

I had bareback with the two couples I had my longest relationships with. The 3 year relationship I would cum inside. The 2 year relationship I would pull out before cumming as they wanted.

I am fine with bareback as long as everyone is tested and female is on birth control or can't get pregnant. Also should trust partners.

Yes I have heard this from a few I have spoken with either the husband or wife schedule having them traveling and hence a meet never occurs. I get tired and give up normally about 3 weeks in even if I know the person is real or verified and especially if they haven't verified. I leave it up to those who can't seem to find time to reach back out to me when they are able to meet which almost never occurs.
agreed it should proceed fairly quickly if people are serious, I suspect many people enjoy the fantasy more than the reality after all having another man fill your wife with cum is not to everyone's taste and is often acquired in more ways than one. As far as bareback people need to be careful but sometimes in the heat of the moment things happen

What I the cuckold was surprised at was how many issues and insecurities this lifestyle resolved inside of me, making me at ease my wife wouldnt cheat because now she was openly admitting and getting what she needed and it made our marriage stronger. For her though, I was surprised at how comfortable she was with being blunt with me about how it was going to be once she found regular bulls and how far ultimately she wanted to take this lifestyle. And I was I was ultimately shocked at the type of bull she preferred and the frequency she fucked. After the first few times I realized it wasn't going to slow down or stop and thus lead to the blunt talk from her: This was your idea. I love you and dont want this to change anything but she wants me to be ok with how her feelings and relationships with men may change in the future..and to be cool that they are giving her something I cannot and I need to be cool with them. Later talks touched on the fact that I saw how much she enjoyed fucking athletic and hung black men bareback.. She said that was what she needed from them and if we are doing this she only wants physically superior alpha black males that are tall, fit,and hung and she wants to make herself available to them whenever they can. I then asked about regular lovers and condoms and I noticed she didnt use them. She said as a women she didn't pick out lovers to make them wear condoms. Because they were alpha males and chosen also because they were large, she wanted to feel their large cock cumming inside her. You never know, I might want to have children with someone one day after we have some together.... So,I was shocked at hearing that so early and replied..so we picked out perfectly fit males you not only want to fuck but also would consider having children with? Not now she said...later..and maybe not..who knows....Dont freak out..Im not doing anything behind your back. ok? I just want you to know how I feel right now>
Neither of us were surprised that this helped her deal with her bad feelings and habits in a safe way. She knew and I figured out that she had cheated on every long term boyfriend she ever had..and it came out through intense and long talks over a long period of time she had urges and desires that she was not dealing with in a healthy way and had a negative effect on her life. She needed to dive into those....After a long time she realized she needed to admit that she ultimately she had always fought something inside her that she had been able to surpress for small periods of time but did come out from time to time...She ultimately realized and began to admit to herself and me that she had a constant sexual desire for alpha males and when she would stray she would go to them and ultimately destroy her past relationships and it was something she was fighting at that moment with our marriage. She loved me and she cared for her past boyfriends, and I did satisfy her sexually...but she just ultimately needed more sexually that other men could provide her. She didn't want to hurt anyone and had no way she was aware of to deal with this...Until I let her know I knew this already and wanted her to deal with this together in a healthy way but cuckolding me with black men we could pick out online together, just for her..A long time and a lot of talks past to where we agreed and went forward.

I don't understand at all this cuckolding thing, or men being pantied or these chastity cages. But then everyone has his or her own little fantasy and I wouldn't think of judging anyone about it just as I wouldn't want anyone judging mine
First. Not all men are "Alpha" males even excluding the gay men. Second. Modern men are more aware of womens orgasms and need for sexual pleasure. Third. More hus bands take pleasure from observing wives having orgasms with other men especially black men. Fourth. White men compete with black men in sports but not in sex. Fifth. More white husbands today want wives blacked and accept being caged.

It surprised me that the women that wanted to be owned the strongest were the ones who were alpha females with everyone in their lives but me. Seeing her transform in from of my eyes had me in awe but made me feel so powerful.

What are some things that surprised or shocked you to see in this lifestyle?
Lol the whole lifestyle. I don't think anyone starts becoming interested in sex and says this is the one for me. Maybe it is more common for men to be interested in it early on.

Lol the whole lifestyle. I don't think anyone starts becoming interested in sex and says this is the one for me. Maybe it is more common for men to be interested in it early on.
I agree and most men just fantasize and would pass out if their wife started fucking other men. I think women go through a change and develope a desire for more men , not just black or big cocks either

I agree and most men just fantasize and would pass out if their wife started fucking other men. I think women go through a change and develope a desire for more men , not just black or big cocks either
It's a build up. Not to sound too feminist or anything like that but most of our lives we are told to act and think a certain way and sex for a woman is still a taboo thing. It gets to a point where we can break free of those lines and expectations and just have fun and enjoy what we want to enjoy.

It's a build up. Not to sound too feminist or anything like that but most of our lives we are told to act and think a certain way and sex for a woman is still a taboo thing. It gets to a point where we can break free of those lines and expectations and just have fun and enjoy what we want to enjoy.
that can be difficult for a man to accept and many women have a much different idea about what is sex so having their husband suck cock is not far fetched

Back