Things that have surprised or shocked you

That saying is not always true. My sisters & I "went black" between 1st year of HS & 1st year of college including GB's, but, still sex white guys & Asian guys as well as dark black. What really surprises me is how clueless, gullible & naive people are.
clueless and gullible people, just look at how we vote or what we spend money on or who we pick to fuck

I agree.

Locating a true Bull is a difficult task... the guys that my then-wife and I met up with talked a lot of talk, but sure as hell weren't Bull by any means.

I learned quite quickly that just because he's black, DOES NOT mean he's Bull.
you also need to be realistic and honest about what you want as well as what the other man desires. Men who come to fuck your wife have their own wants and other lives as well. If color and cock size determine who you fuck then it limits the pool of candidates

My wife's first time with a black man, she orgasmed within a few minutes, which never happened with white guys, but the shock was what the black man said. He looked at me, "You did not tell me." I had no clue what he was talking about. He smiled and said, "She just squirted." She never had before and while he was talking to me, he stopped fucking her, and then she started begging "Fuck me, fuck me." I was not prepared for the 5 hour fuck marathon that followed.

What surprises me is how fucking hard it is to find a good t
What surprises me is how fucking hard it is to find a good bull.
It is hard for the men also. I have considered closing this account here because of how hard it seems to meet someone real and that there is chemistry with. I have closed other accounts on other sites for this reason. I have most of my luck only on one site.

It is hard for the men also. I have considered closing this account here because of how hard it seems to meet someone real and that there is chemistry with. I have closed other accounts on other sites for this reason. I have most of my luck only on one site.
My man, you're in LA right? How can it be hard out there? You have people in the lifestyle everywhere out there lol. There are only a handful of true destination cities in the US and LA is definitely one of them. Sunshine, warm weather, beaches. I can only imagine how fertile the hotwife/cuckold scene is out there. I'm in NYC and it's cold and snowing right now but the lifestyle is HOT.

Nothing, really.
Shocking? I guess any blokes desire to lick a woman's pussy after another guy has creampied her.
I'd tend to say he has to be bi or gay, but then I love the feeling of sloppy seconds so... and I'm as as straight as they come so...whatever floats our boats.

We’re still exploring whether to enter the lifestyle but probably most surprised by the more extreme opinions, from bulls who are homophobic to cucks who are cock-hungry.
Maybe we’re just more into hotwife/swinger-type interracial sex. We’re open-minded and willing to consider new things to a point, while also respecting the desires of others.
Jo and Hubby

In my opinion, a good bull, knows the boundaries, may push them slightly, but very aware of them. He MUST be reliable, honest, ideally well endowed, fit, sexually assertive, flirtatious, confident, a cute smile, understand cuckolding and what the cuckold and hotwife need to take away from each experience. Appreciate that the cuckold wants to watch/ be involved/ used as well, and know just the right amount of that as well. Know that my cuck and I, are a normal couple, with jobs, mortgages, family's etc. so don't try to get involved in my life more than a sexual friendship. Finally, respect me, I enjoy sex with other men, I like being 'slutty' and I like how that evolves in the bedroom, but i'm not your whore, i'm temporarily on loan, as your body/cock is.
Also, my husbands reasons for living this way are mostly psychological but also anatomical, he was 'blessed' with a tiny penis, that has caused him a lot of pain, humiliation, anguish, frustration and grief over his life, so also be aware that a wonderful man is sharing his wife for those reasons, even if he is bi, submissive, sissified etc. that should also be also still be done with respect.

BTW this is not directly at you BBCnATX, just answering your question from my perspective to all bulls, of what we want and seek.

In my opinion, a good bull, knows the boundaries, may push them slightly, but very aware of them. He MUST be reliable, honest, ideally well endowed, fit, sexually assertive, flirtatious, confident, a cute smile, understand cuckolding and what the cuckold and hotwife need to take away from each experience. Appreciate that the cuckold wants to watch/ be involved/ used as well, and know just the right amount of that as well. Know that my cuck and I, are a normal couple, with jobs, mortgages, family's etc. so don't try to get involved in my life more than a sexual friendship. Finally, respect me, I enjoy sex with other men, I like being 'slutty' and I like how that evolves in the bedroom, but i'm not your whore, i'm temporarily on loan, as your body/cock is.
Also, my husbands reasons for living this way are mostly psychological but also anatomical, he was 'blessed' with a tiny penis, that has caused him a lot of pain, humiliation, anguish, frustration and grief over his life, so also be aware that a wonderful man is sharing his wife for those reasons, even if he is bi, submissive, sissified etc. that should also be also still be done with respect.

BTW this is not directly at you BBCnATX, just answering your question from my perspective to all bulls, of what we want and seek.

Thank you for expressing many of our thoughts in a such a respectful and well-written way.
You sound like a caring, sexy person who has her act together. Have fun and enjoy. Good people like you and your hubby deserve the best in life, including clean, healthy, pleasurable sex.
Bravo!
Jo and Hubby

My man, you're in LA right?

How can it be hard out there? You have people in the lifestyle everywhere out there lol. There are only a handful of true destination cities in the US and LA is definitely one of them. Sunshine, warm weather, beaches. I can only imagine how fertile the hotwife/cuckold scene is out there. I'm in NYC and it's cold and snowing right now but the lifestyle is HOT.
I am referring to it being hard to find anyone on this site. People here that claim to be interested have every excuse to not actually setting a date to meet. I haven't met anyone here. I did however mess up one scheduled encounter that was planned so far in advance that by the time it came I got sick and had to notify couple 6 days prior I wouldn't be able to show unless they want me to come sick.

I did state I have better luck on another site. I also do occasionally go to parties and approximately half the time can find a connection.

But one of my surprising encounters occurred when I left a boring swinger house party early. Then I checked other site and sent a message to a couple who viewed my profile that day and we actually met in about 90 minutes. The couple was white and wife was a 9-10 probably hotter than most that were at party and one of hottest ladies I met in lifestyle. I was also there first single guy since they were only with couples prior. Husband told me I was perfect with his wife afterwards.

My man, you're in LA right? How can it be hard out there? You have people in the lifestyle everywhere out there lol. There are only a handful of true destination cities in the US and LA is definitely one of them. Sunshine, warm weather, beaches. I can only imagine how fertile the hotwife/cuckold scene is out there. I'm in NYC and it's cold and snowing right now but the lifestyle is HOT.

Also I noticed people at least out here find so many ways to eliminate candidates including the following:

1. Race

2. To dark or to light

3. Body type - thin, tall, fit, average, muscular, bodybuilder, etc.

4. Penis size - wanting smaller or larger

5. Someone in their neighborhood even if you are willing to come to them

6. Want Bi males one of the biggest out here - I am straight

7. People wanting to talk and exchange photos for weeks never meeting

8. Told to me yesterday by someone here on this site I just don't go to hotels with random guys. I replied of course let's talk and even verify and no reply. I also said I have certifications on another site if they are interested. I was willing to travel 2 hours to meet them. I am not naming them but it is funny how they claim to have a hard time finding someone especially if they live in the outskirts way out and when someone is willing to come to them this is there reply and lack of reply.

My biggest surprise was that my husband had eat all the semen for the first time. I even had to sit on his mouth and push it all. He was sorry when not a drop cum in my pussy. Since then, constantly he begging me to fuck other people. He constantly want to eat semen out of my pussy! :p
c1.jpgC2.jpgc.jpgDSC00596.jpgDSC00599.jpgT_DSC02755.jpg

Back