Things that have surprised or shocked you

This may not be sexy or exactly consistent with the pro-IR sex nature of this site, but I am surprised at how many young white girls will get pregnant by really loser young black men. You see so many young women with half-black children and no black husband or boyfriend in the picture. OK, there are young white women with babies by white losers and you just don't notice the absence of a *******. But it seems like so many young white women (girls) get knocked-up by obviously irresponsible men and very frequently they are black. It surprises me that so many young women do not consider the long-term implications of casual sex and those implications are a lot more obvious when they yield to the allure of the big black cock.

This may not be sexy or exactly consistent with the pro-IR sex nature of this site, but I am surprised at how many young white girls will get pregnant by really loser young black men. You see so many young women with half-black children and no black husband or boyfriend in the picture. OK, there are young white women with babies by white losers and you just don't notice the absence of a *******. But it seems like so many young white women (girls) get knocked-up by obviously irresponsible men and very frequently they are black. It surprises me that so many young women do not consider the long-term implications of casual sex and those implications are a lot more obvious when they yield to the allure of the big black cock.

You are right but to be fair there are also many white losers as you call them. It's just another reason for good sex-education in schools and communities in my opinion.

It's been mentioned before but what surprised me most is how popular it is today. I don't know if it's because of the internet or because times have just changed but when I had my first black boyfriend many years ago it seemed to me like it was a novelty and only because of the US army that was nearby where I lived. Today it seems normal and it seems like there are so many everyday people who are in the lifestyle openly or secretly.
What has changed the most is there are so many women today who feel the need for motherhood without a need for a husband or boyfriend. They just lure a man into a ONS in order to have a baby and make him pay ch!ld support for the next 20 years or so. Sometimes they even keep him away from his ch!ld and/or spread a bad rumor about the biological *******.

Of course, the man is, just like the woman, responsible for protection against unwanted pregnancy. And of course he has to be held responsible for any offspring he creates too. But yet this is where emancipation seems to lack. If a man wants to have children, he will have to have a relationship with a woman first, otherwise, tough luck!

HaHaHa loyalty , do you not know that all the black and white bulls are just Cuckolds without privilege or responsibility and are inter changeable cocks for the woman's use. It surprises me the number of men who are not in a relationship with a woman. I wonder if they fear something. If a woman can pass a baby then shee can handle most anything.

I'm surprised at how many black guys on sites like this or interracial events think they're God's gift and think people should fall at their feet when they're not. Just because you're on a site like this it doesn't mean that every girl wants you. The lack of effort from 9 out of 10 guys on here is laughable.
Put some more effort into this. You're not special, you're a human being. No one is going to worship you because of your penis, no matter how big it is.

The first time I was with a couple I was suprised by a couple of things.

1. The amounts of ******* she had.
2. All couldn't have had the same *******.
3. Her BF and Husband was there and she needed both of their permission

Everything told me to bail but I decided pool couldn't hurt and it wouldn't happen but it did. Her cm

husband was Asian and her BF was Hispanic which couldn't have been more stereotypical. The BF backed out after I got naked. When I came the husband licked it up. He swore all of them were straight so I didn't expect that at all.

From what I've heard (as a cuck virgin) it surprises me how long it take a wife to agree to take a black cock, and then how quickly she decides that no day is complete without a black cock!

the other thing that surprises me is how women manage to take a black cock up their ass, AND cum from anal with a BBC

From what I've heard (as a cuck virgin) it surprises me how long it take a wife to agree to take a black cock, and then how quickly she decides that no day is complete without a black cock!

the other thing that surprises me is how women manage to take a black cock up their ass, AND cum from anal with a BBC
there must be something that small cock dont bring right way, enuf to really stimulate ass, and by huge cock orgasm and anal sex is only right way to do it even it first sounds unnatural

there must be something that small cock dont bring right way, enuf to really stimulate ass, and by huge cock orgasm and anal sex is only right way to do it even it first sounds unnatural
You hit both points square off in the head Chris. No day is ever complete without a black cock. I remember exploding all over my hot black friend's cock and cumming like a white girl should all over his sweet shaft when he penetrated my ass with his very fucking hot cock. while we were in his and his ol'lady;s bathroom doggie style on the floor and digging deeper into the carpet with every stroke of his cock in and out of my now pinker and wetter ass hole.Deeper into the carpet with every breath we breathed into one another. It was very, very nice. Very Nice!!!

Back