Things that have surprised or shocked you

My list of surprises is long. For me I am surprised that size matters, that I am multi-orgasmic, the depth of my sexual feelings, how slutty I become around black men, how much noise I make when really working it, how much I love sucking a big cock, that I give up my ass damn near every time, how i check out black men everywhere i go, just how in touch I have become with my sexuality and how far I am willing to go in the heat of the moment.

For my husband I am surprised that he seems to get as much out of this as I do, how submissive he is to black men, how submissive he is to me when I am with black men, just what he will do in the heat of the moment to please both me and my black lover, that his average size penis now seems so small, how he seems to love me even more the sluttier i get.

For black men I am surprised by their depth of their desire, their stamina, the natural level of dominance, how sex seems so natural to them (no hang-ups), how they can be so sweet and so demanding at the same time, how they move them hips....and damn they are such good kissers.

My list of surprises is long. For me I am surprised that size matters, that I am multi-orgasmic, the depth of my sexual feelings, how slutty I become around black men, how much noise I make when really working it, how much I love sucking a big cock, that I give up my ass damn near every time, how i check out black men everywhere i go, just how in touch I have become with my sexuality and how far I am willing to go in the heat of the moment.

For my husband I am surprised that he seems to get as much out of this as I do, how submissive he is to black men, how submissive he is to me when I am with black men, just what he will do in the heat of the moment to please both me and my black lover, that his average size penis now seems so small, how he seems to love me even more the sluttier i get.

For black men I am surprised by their depth of their desire, their stamina, the natural level of dominance, how sex seems so natural to them (no hang-ups), how they can be so sweet and so demanding at the same time, how they move them hips....and damn they are such good kissers.

Awesome honest response

I recently went for my yearly routine check-up with my medical practitioner. She is a pretty, petite blonde white lady of about 35 years of age.

I had a particularly painful anal fissure at the time, so I mentioned it to her and she examined it. As I got off the examination table she asked a couple of questions about my sex life and I said something along the lines of: "You're going to think I'm really weird, but my wife and I have an unusual sexual relationship. My wife has a boyfriend called Jermaine who has sexual relations with us both."

Without missing a beat she said: "Is he a Black guy?"

When I said yes, she nodded knowingly and said (and these were her exact words): "I tend to need to use a lot of lubrication when I engage in anal sex with Black men. They are built differently. Use lots of lubrication and ask him to stop if it begins to hurt and you should be fine."

She just said it all so matter-of-factly.

I was completely stunned.
Wow that's really hot! I'd love to hear more about this

I haven't seen my medical practitioner since she so matter-of-factly mentioned anal sex with Black men, but I do know that she is married to another physician. He's a small weedy white guy, so her gorgeousness is wasted on him.

I have had a lot of fantasies over her. I can't wait for her to give me a prostate exam!

So many things have surprised me about having sex with a black man. One of them that surprised me the most was during my very first time and how quickly I had an orgasm, especially when I never had an orgasm through cock penetration before with any white guy.. and yes, that included my ex-husband. The only time I ever achieved orgasm before that was through oral sex or through my own masturbation.. So I was very surprised that not only did I have one orgasm but before my first black love cum in me, I had three orgasms. And then we fucked again that night and again the first thing in the morning with the same results.. And before that weekend with him was over, I knew I was addicted.. Another factor that's surprising to me is how popular this lifestyle is becoming. More and more white women are going black than ever before and I love it.. There's so many other reasons that's surprised me also but I don't want to write a novel here.. lol

The most surprising for me was the speed of the transformation...

This was it for us 100%!!

Our “rules and guidelines” went right out the window and the night was just one jaw dropping experience after another for both of us.

We crossed so many items off our sex “bucket list” that night that I had no idea how we going to top it or even repeat.

That night was only the start as we (she) continued seeing 2 of the 3 men we met and every single play date was just so much freaking fun for her!

It’s literally like a one way switch gets thrown and after that, best just hold on because it’s a wild ride (no pun intended) for all involved.

I haven't seen my medical practitioner since she so matter-of-factly mentioned anal sex with Black men, but I do know that she is married to another physician. He's a small weedy white guy, so her gorgeousness is wasted on him.

I have had a lot of fantasies over her. I can't wait for her to give me a prostate exam!
Any comments about your size???

I recently went for my yearly routine check-up with my medical practitioner. She is a pretty, petite blonde white lady of about 35 years of age.

I had a particularly painful anal fissure at the time, so I mentioned it to her and she examined it. As I got off the examination table she asked a couple of questions about my sex life and I said something along the lines of: "You're going to think I'm really weird, but my wife and I have an unusual sexual relationship. My wife has a boyfriend called Jermaine who has sexual relations with us both."

Without missing a beat she said: "Is he a Black guy?"

When I said yes, she nodded knowingly and said (and these were her exact words): "I tend to need to use a lot of lubrication when I engage in anal sex with Black men. They are built differently. Use lots of lubrication and ask him to stop if it begins to hurt and you should be fine."

She just said it all so matter-of-factly.

I was completely stunned.

I saw her again this morning because I had a really terrible pain in my right knee.

As she was examining me I smiled wryly and said something along the lines: "I do spend a lot of time on my knees."

And she replied: "In your job? I thought you were an accountant."

"No doctor, when my wife has Black men around."

She blushed and asked me if I was now using lots of lubrication etc. And she then examined my anal injury, which is doing fine.

I then did something I promised myself I would never do: I asked her about her sex life. I said something along the lines of "Doctor, this is really impertinent of me but I'm just curious: Last time I was here you mentioned that you had experienced anal sex with Black men. It seemed as though you were talking about it in the present tense. Do you still indulge in that sort of thing now that you're married?"

She bit her lip and looked nervously at the floor. Then she smiled, nodded and said "Even doctors have got to have some fun. This never leaves this room though David, do you understand? Dr Samuels (that's her hubby, who for some reason has a different surname) doesn't know about my sexual indiscretions and I'd like to keep it that way."

I then assured her that I wouldn't tell a soul. I then said: "Black men are quite something, aren't they doctor?"

She giggled girlishly and replied: "They certainly are!"

I was just astonished. She is pretty, sexy and chic, but she comes across quite prim at the same time.

This lifestyle is becoming huge. It's everywhere.

This was it for us 100%!!

Our “rules and guidelines” went right out the window and the night was just one jaw dropping experience after another for both of us.

We crossed so many items off our sex “bucket list” that night that I had no idea how we going to top it or even repeat.

That night was only the start as we (she) continued seeing 2 of the 3 men we met and every single play date was just so much freaking fun for her!

It’s literally like a one way switch gets thrown and after that, best just hold on because it’s a wild ride (no pun intended) for all involved.
That is what happened to us too the deal we made on how far she would go went out the window in the first 15 min it was like her guy friend knew it would go like that too !!

The one time I watched my girlfriend suck a black guy with a huge cock, I was surprised at her determination to give him a good blowjob despite her struggling with his size. She licked, slobbered and pumped his thick cock until he came heavily in her mouth and on her face. She gives me good head but NOTHING close to how she treated this BBC.

I didnt realise that something/someone could just simply make me lose control. I mean, completely.

I'd had great sex before, and orgasms, multiple orgasms. I'd been adventurous, and had intimate sex with men i loved. But the first time i had interracial i literally lost control. Full on, eyes rolling back, forget where i was, no awareness of anything going on other than the feeling of him inside me.

Different level, completely. Never expected that

Back