Things that have surprised or shocked you

I'm surprised by how high/aroused I get when a Black man is ploughing my wife's sweet white pussy bareback.

Also, I will do things during my wife's Black cock sessions that I will normally find disgusting or grotesque. I'm like a different person.

It's like I'm Beyoncé most of the time and then I turn into Sasha Fierce when I'm around Black cock.

What surprises me is once I admitted my fantasy how quickly and completely my fiance took control of our relationship. I thought it would take months of subtly bringing it up and she basically was like "huh youre into that? Cool. Kiss my feet."

Love it.

It's surprising how many white women will jump at the chance to become interracial femdoms. Probably close to 100%.

There are so many things that have surprised me since beginning 4 years ago. I had no idea I could have sex for so long or so many times in a night. I discovered I have the capacity to orgasm multiple times and that just adds to the desire to keep going. Also, I found that I like hard, aggressive sex.

Those are some of the things that have surprised me.
I agree completely.. I am surprised as to how much I now love interracial sex!

Last edited:
How did you feel the first times you sucked and cleaned? Do you think the bulls get off on the humiliation or do they just want you to know your place?
The first time for both was after I had been softened up. I licked her after she had fucked with a condom and the first time I licked cum was off her fingers and I did not know it was there until after it was in my mouth. It was not long after when she sat on my face and had me lick a load out of her. Sucking cock came later still. My wife was smart and did things bit by bit and often made it look like an accident and eventually I was turned into a total cuckold

I was amazed by the size of the cock she could handle and enjoy and was a bit surprised by the number of men she had and by the things she wanted me to do and did for her

Wow, good question. This made me think. When this all started almost everything surprised and shocked me, but the very first non physical shock was how confident and charismatic black men are compared to the other males in my life. (Mostly boys my own age, to be fair).

It's a given that size was shocking,

I think the most impactful surprise was me. I'm normally very Alpha myself, always leading and taking charge when it comes to teams or class projects etc. But when it comes to black men, I'm very submissive. They are my kryptonite!

That is exactly how it is with me!! I was raised fairly conservative and in 99% of my life, I'm an alpha female. Very professional at work and being a mom sometimes I have to put the hammer down so to speak LOL. But when I'm with black men omg. I just melt!!

Wow, good question. This made me think. When this all started almost everything surprised and shocked me, but the very first non physical shock was how confident and charismatic black men are compared to the other males in my life. (Mostly boys my own age, to be fair).

It's a given that size was shocking,

I think the most impactful surprise was me. I'm normally very Alpha myself, always leading and taking charge when it comes to teams or class projects etc. But when it comes to black men, I'm very submissive. They are my kryptonite!

I think that pretty much sums it up for me too.

We have been surprised at the assumption that any married male who is into this must be weak and thus a cuckold but then again the very definition of a cuck seems to have changed quite a bit over the last 25 years.
Yes it has, and that is kind of annoying. It literally means another man fucks your wife. Nowasdays it has a whole lot of add ons that don't apply to me.

The most surprising for me was the speed of the transformation: from the unwilling and conventional my wife turned into enthusiastic and insatiable. And she repeatedly told me how lifestyle turned her professional career for the better. She's slimmer, more energetic, more attractive to men - even in spite of the age.
Once the switch is flicked, you then have to try to keep it under control!

Back