Things that have surprised or shocked you

The most surprising for me was the speed of the transformation: from the unwilling and conventional my wife turned into enthusiastic and insatiable. And she repeatedly told me how lifestyle turned her professional career for the better. She's slimmer, more energetic, more attractive to men - even in spite of the age.

This is VERY true for us also... MY wife 'B' went from "not in this lifetime" to "You were right,.. I do love BBC" in a surprising short time. I think for her she needed to absolutely know I would still love her after she tied it.

Last edited:
Becoming friends with some of the men that have been our bulls. How well we get along even without the sex. Obviously the length thickness and stamina of some of the men compared to my husband. Biggest surprise has been how much my husband has encouraged me and really loving the lifestyle.
White girls of all ages need to understand that must white guys want you to have to greatest pleasure so, have a white bf or hubby but explain that you are going to fuck black guys and then show them why.. MOST will understand and want to participate so then you teach them .. girls you just simply have to have matter of fact, open conversations about your sexual needs and what you expect of us white guys .. MOST will easily fall in line when we see the pleasure BBCs give you.. also, I personally think that white girls should be very open and honest and NOT private about fucking BBCs to set an good example for your family and friends

Last edited:
Wow such bullshit and misspelling.
There, I fixed the typos and as far as the view I expressed they are mine and frankly I'm openly to discussion but to your judgement! So don't please stop being bitch and if you want, state an opinion of your own that relates to what I've said in an intelligent way or you are more then welcome to be gone or at least silent in regards to my opinions .. thank you very much for your co-operation, have a nice day!

At your request, I will not stop being a BITCH. It is amazing to me how a guy, can give opinions on what a woman should do and feel ?
Once again another cuck wannabe, whom wishes to post their agenda. Especially one who states we all should "set an good example for family and friends"?
Please next time read the original post and stay within the subject. If you wish to voice your opinion as posted, start a post in the cuckhold section.
Ok well, can we both agree that we were both put of bounds.. I reread the OP and I admit my post is outside the scope of this thread l, but your original reply to me should have been handled perhaps in a private convo. Do let's continue our discussion there pleaseand thank you

White girls of all ages need to understand that must white guys want you to have to greatest pleasure so, have a white bf or hubby but explain that you are going to fuck black guys and then show them why.. MOST will understand and want to participate so then you teach them .. girls you just simply have to have matter of fact, open conversations about your sexual needs and what you expect of us white guys .. MOST will easily fall in line when we see the pleasure BBCs give you.. also, I personally think that white girls should be very open and honest and NOT private about fucking BBCs to set an good example for your family and friends

I am surprised that some people think all white men are willing to be cucked. Only a very small percentage of guys (black or white) allow/encourage their wife to go fuck others.

Most guys I know, if their wife wanted to go fuck a black guy would probably end the relationship. Maybe insist that they be granted the privilege of fucking other women or try swinging. I know in my relationship, there is no way I would allow my wife to fuck other guys if I wasn't allowed to fuck other women.

How is fucking people outside of your marriage a good example? We are fairly open about swinging, but sure the hell don't advertise it to our family, *******, or vanilla friend.

Last edited:
Well...there are pleasant surprises and nasty surprises as well...we came across with few high profile couples and we had no chance of meeting them if we were not into this life style...the other pleasant surprises were: wife started enjoying threesome and also tried gang bang at few occassions etc....other surprises were huge dick sizes that we came across etc .
The nasty surprises were; she was raped once...my ******* watched his mom having sex with her lover and he developed incestious feelings etc.

After reading many if these posting I'm shock that many people fail to realize that loving, fucking or having a black students around has always been a priority to many white women. I simply enjoy the flavor along with the excitement

Keep pushing yourself to the limit

Individuals especially men have egos the size of a mountain and to indicate that you are happy with another man satisfying your spouse is absolutely incredible.

Please understand I'm truly a maintenance man and will keep putting in work. There's always someone looking for things to be handled properly

Another answer from wifey.

"Things that surprise me are when I think a guy is going to be very well hung because of how he carries himself. And then the big day happens and it just okay....

Shocking/Surprising is when you sweep me off my feet with your passion kisses just out of no where!!! And how you just can't seem to keep your hands off of me no matter what is going on!!! I fall in love with you all over again. Because I know what we do is bringing us so much closer to one another"

So much has surprised me in this lifestyle I don't know where to start!
I only had a couple of boyfriends before I met hubby, neither they-or my hubby- were brilliant lovers. The guys I have met since I started have lovely cocks, have got erections at the drop of a hat- even standing in a cold car park- have lasted for ages, have cum several times, and so on.
And the sexual things I've learned that guys are into have been amazing- rimming, different positions, BDSM, tattoos, photos, some bizarre stuff.
Finally I've been surprised what my hubby likes sexually and what turns him on. He's swallowed guys cum but I'm sure he's not gay!
I'm hoping there's still shocks and surprises still to come!

Attachments

• xvideos.com_99214c6b98a9b165f5480322d06b54e0.mp4
    13.2 MB · Views: 209
I recently went for my yearly routine check-up with my medical practitioner. She is a pretty, petite blonde white lady of about 35 years of age.

I had a particularly painful anal fissure at the time, so I mentioned it to her and she examined it. As I got off the examination table she asked a couple of questions about my sex life and I said something along the lines of: "You're going to think I'm really weird, but my wife and I have an unusual sexual relationship. My wife has a boyfriend called Jermaine who has sexual relations with us both."

Without missing a beat she said: "Is he a Black guy?"

When I said yes, she nodded knowingly and said (and these were her exact words): "I tend to need to use a lot of lubrication when I engage in anal sex with Black men. They are built differently. Use lots of lubrication and ask him to stop if it begins to hurt and you should be fine."

She just said it all so matter-of-factly.

I was completely stunned.

I recently went for my yearly routine check-up with my medical practitioner. She is a pretty, petite blonde white lady of about 35 years of age.

I had a particularly painful anal fissure at the time, so I mentioned it to her and she examined it. As I got off the examination table she asked a couple of questions about my sex life and I said something along the lines of: "You're going to think I'm really weird, but my wife and I have an unusual sexual relationship. My wife has a boyfriend called Jermaine who has sexual relations with us both."

When I said yes, she nodded knowingly and said (and these were her exact words): "I tend to need to use a lot of lubrication when I engage in anal sex with Black men. They are built differently. Use lots of lubrication and ask him to stop if it begins to hurt and you should be fine."

I would like to here more of this.

I had a similar conversation and reaction with my doctor. Beginning of last year I had pains inside me, down below. At first I thought it was to do with my age, changes etc.
I went to see my usual doctor and she sent me for scan and was unsure what it could be. Of course because I'm married lady she never thought of anything sexual.
After a couple of visits I thought it best I told my doctor what I do, that I occasionally have sex with other men as part of swinging.
My doctor didn't blink an eye or anything, she just asked about condom use and she said I should have told her from the start, but otherwise was fine.
Turned out to be minor infection inside which was sorted. I was pleasantly surprised and will be open from the start in future!

Back