Things that have surprised or shocked you

We have been surprised at the assumption that any married male who is into this must be weak and thus a cuckold but then again the very definition of a cuck seems to have changed quite a bit over the last 25 years.
Absolutely right:)

I don't understand at all this cuckolding thing, or men being pantied or these chastity cages. But then everyone has his or her own little fantasy and I wouldn't think of judging anyone about it just as I wouldn't want anyone judging mine
We totally agree, amazing how some people can be so far gone.

What are some things that surprised or shocked you to see in this lifestyle?
There are some surprises.. Some are pleasant and some are nasty surprises.. Pleasant surprises include wife agreed for all the fantasies time to time that were thought out before...
Nasty surprises include, once one lover invited my wife to stay with him overnight and he didn't want me to come along.. I trusted him but what he did, invited 4 guys and they pinned my wife on bed and took turn to ******* her and it went for whole night... My wife was also raped by police... This was bit nasty shock.. The other nasty thing happened with us was my ******* caught my wife naked in bed with her boss and that put end of our cuckold lifestyle..

We were suprised by how submissive white guys are. We have had some white guys over and my wife loves totally emasculating them. Tieing them up shaving all their body hair writing on there bodies with permanent marker and pegging them. A black would never let that happen to them.

We were suprised by how submissive white guys are. We have had some white guys over and my wife loves totally emasculating them. Tieing them up shaving all their body hair writing on there bodies with permanent marker and pegging them. A black would never let that happen to them.
You make it sound like black male=dominant and white male=submissive. Quite surprised at how disillusioned so some people here are.

Back