When it’s become to be well endowed for you ladies ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ladies which size is good for you to give you a vaginal orgasm?
Let me know if the thickness is more appreciated than the length to have the big Vaginal O ?
Or your big Vaginal O has to be with to push on the post fornix ?
Before black men. Size doesn’t matter. But now we know. It’s not just their size. I love the colour contrast of his bbc and my white pussy. How they fuck. Stamina. Arrogance. Black mans rage. Big black muscular gym bulls.

I am most like at least 8 inch, and thick is good too. It is surprise most people I like big size because I am only 4 foot 11 inch and 100 pounds, but large penis feel so good inside of me.
hope my wife will try a BBC - may she s afraid of the size ? if she has nt try , how should she know how it feels ?
really hope there would be a friend who will tell her about .
i know there are some chinese couples who like " green hat" but they are hard to find .

best wishes to you

Sarah only had one black lover, Thomas, and she loved the way he pleasured her! We never actually measured Thomas, but fully erect his circumcised head was well above his navel. On me that's between 9 and 10", so Thomas was at least 9.5" long fully erect, with a large circumcised head and a thick shaft about the size of the cardboard center of a paper towel roll. My cock fully erect is a little over an inch below my navel (just under 6" long), and my circumcised head is not as big as Thom's shaft size was. So Thom inside Sarah could hit places I could not touch, and when he worked his way fully inside her so that his balls were slapping her butt, Sarah went CRAZY with pleasure. [From this site I've learned that Sarah's incredible orgasms were "posterior fornix orgasms"]. To me Sarah described feeling Thom's large head pushing deep inside her and moving inside her in a way that blew her mind with excitement, the fireworks building to a full pleasure explosion for her when she felt Thom cumming inside her. Can't really say what size Sarah preferred, but can say that Thom's 9.5" BBC really rocked her world in a way she absolutely loved.

This is pure opinion at this point. So I respect your point of view, but I have to offer that it's not 100%. And the women you have met and connected with may constitute a small sample size, too small to call it scientific.

I am not sure how many women you have slept with, but I can say that I have slept with a variety of women, with different sizes and lengths of their vaginas, and I can say that not every woman's body is the same. Some women cannot handle intense, hard penetration from a man that large, its not comfortable, and thus not pleasurable. Women's bodies were designed to give birth, that means, the vaginal canal is meant to push a baby outward. If you have a very large and thick penis, the angle of penetration makes a huge difference, as well as the ******* of your thrust. Breeding only takes one deep thrust to provide close proximity to the Fallopian tubes in order to inseminate the egg. Repeated pounding of the cervix is not advantageous for many women. Although there is a common myth in this lifestyle that "every" woman wants her cervix pounded.

I hope we are not trying to support that myth, because it is false and very misleading for the cuckolds and men that have very little sexual experience to hear. They need to know that most women do not want to have their cervix hit repeatedly by a large, heavy penis over and over again. Its quite painful and not pleasurable at all. And for some women, their cervix is positioned to prevent penetration by a man larger than 9 inches.

If the average size of men's penises in the UK and USA are around 6 inches, the survival of the human race is dependent on women being able to be impregnated by men with penises small than 6 in many cases. There is also no valid evidence that there are racial differences in penis size. And I mean to say, significant differences. I believe I read a study, not sure of its validity, that stated that African American men had an average penis size about 6.5 inches. Which meant they are 1/2 inch larger than non-african men. This is not the myth of every black man has an overwhelmingly large penis.

But there are significant differences in the way that Hung African-American men and non-hung white men look at sex, act during sex, actually have sex. The perspectives are what attract women to the lifestyle. I have seen this, I have interviewed tons of women and couples about this perspective difference.

In my experience, married women tell me, "I love my husband, but he does not see me sexually the way I want to be seen." And when I speak with the husband, it confirms that the gentleman love their wife and thus that "love" prevents them from sexualizing their wives. And the women want to feel "sexualized" They want that overwhelming desire that comes with sexual attraction.

I am curios to hear what some of my friends on this site have to say about this topic.
@FrankiGoodGurl @KingHandsome99
This is an old thread but I am learning so much, thank you.

Hey everyone, I thought I had seen a video link to some site, don't remember which, that was all about the fornix. But I can not find it anymore. The wife wants to see it. Anyone know what I am talking about or have that link?
Hi, I remember it, it seems to have been deleted now but let me know if you are still searching, it was a great video. I think it was from 'allfantasies' or similar on a well known site.

Damn dude, you are so right. I just clicked on the link and it said the video was deleted. I titled it “Crack an addictive white substance video” - hahahahaha

Back