When it’s become to be well endowed for you ladies ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I feel you David, I’m not knocking the lifestyle, it’s just interesting that one race and gender is so willing to do this. This site has helped me figure out the answer.

David, I know you have been trying to get to that posterior fornix - do you think once a woman gets that orgasm, she yearns for it even more. Have you ever tried to get her to orgasm that way with a dildo
Hi Anthony, actually my partner experienced a post fornix orgasm with his black male lover. Before that I was able to gave it to her with a long size dildo but of course it was not the same thing. I think that post fornix orgasm is a sort of threshold once woman goes beyond , never comes back....

Dawg, you might be right. Once a woman goes posterior fornix, she ain’t trying other dicks. Hahahahaha

That’s the magic spot.

What makes a posterior fornix orgasm different with a dick or with a dildo. It’s still an orgasm.

We all know, it’s much better to have a man to hold unto, kiss deeply, and stare into his eyes as you cum but if you cum with a dildo with the posterior fornix, she’s fucking loving it. She’s not like, “Oh *******, that was fucking great...only if it was a real dick”. She’s trying to ride your ass after that.

Dawg, you might be right. Once a woman goes posterior fornix, she ain’t trying other dicks. Hahahahaha

That’s the magic spot.

What makes a posterior fornix orgasm different with a dick or with a dildo. It’s still an orgasm.

We all know, it’s much better to have a man to hold unto, kiss deeply, and stare into his eyes as you cum but if you cum with a dildo with the posterior fornix, she’s fucking loving it. She’s not like, “Oh *******, that was fucking great...only if it was a real dick”. She’s trying to ride your ass after that.
I find it a bit too intense honestly.. It feels good but there's just too much pepper on it for it to be the gold standard of orgasm.

Clitoral orgasm is the OG, I'll take that over fornix, gspot, cervical or anal orgasms.

Avaadore, I LOVE THE ANALYSIS. Love it. Looking for more women on this site to give their analysis of the four orgasms and which one they love .

4 orgasms:

Posterior fornix
gspot,
Aspot Or cervixal
anal orgasms.

First of all it has to be black. Might be just in my mind but I have never cum from a white dick. Thickness is required for me to get off by my g spot. Length is needed for my a spot (I have grown to really love this). If you got both the orgasms roll through me in waves.

This is a great question l have had cocks ranging from 7" to 9" and I fall into the 7 1/2" to 8" range with a width of 5" to 6" . This is what I like my husband and my black lover make me cum very hard .They both fall in this size range the only difference is my black lovers head is bigger and cums alot more

This is a great question l have had cocks ranging from 7" to 9" and I fall into the 7 1/2" to 8" range with a width of 5" to 6" . This is what I like my husband and my black lover make me cum very hard .They both fall in this size range the only difference is my black lovers head is bigger and cums alot more

Good for you Lori......

Girls keep it coming. Y’all know more about orgasms than we do

Lori, have you had a posterior fornix orgasm. That orgasm is the one that is behind the cervix. Normally you have to be longer than 9” to access that spot or your legs need to be on your lover’s chest for him to access with 7-9” size

First of all it has to be black. Might be just in my mind but I have never cum from a white dick. Thickness is required for me to get off by my g spot. Length is needed for my a spot (I have grown to really love this). If you got both the orgasms roll through me in waves.
What is it about black men that you find so attractive?

Van, on this site to figure out more on this lifestyle. Just want to know the mindset of this and why it’s so important for a cuck to search out for a man who can fuck his wife better than him.

I’m Black and you know Black men aren’t searching for a dude to fuck his girl better than him. (I know there might be like 3 Black Cucks out there, but the majority of Black men ain’t trying to do that)

All I’m saying is - I know my girl knows there are girls that can fuck me better, she’s not searching to find that person. Black men know there are other men that can fuck their woman better, they can’t searching for that man. I’m just trying to figure out why White men are searching. And searching hard.
Maybe you're a little gay?
Nothing wrong with that man.

Dude, cmon man. Why does that make me gay. Your gay because you are intellectually curious. It’s not like having discussions on sex is a popular thing in society. You gotta go to these sites to get answers.

Cmon man

Every woman is different, and therefore their vaginal orgasm is different!

My ex-girlfriend’s vagina was able to accommodate a medium-sized penis, and my penis is also medium in size (16 cm / 5.5 inches), but of adequate thickness! My ex-girlfriend only had a uterine neck, and deep vaginal ( O spot ) and clit orgasm. My ex-girlfriend did not have a G point orgasm, and even when penetrating the vagina, it was only of medium size for a pleasant feeling! Clearly the uterine neck and deep vaginal orgasm dominated his vagina!

In addition to the right length and thickness of the penis, the psychological effects that promote and amplify a woman's orgasm must also be considered!
In the case of interracial sex, the anthropological characteristics of the particular breed are essential: pigmentation ( skin,hair,eye ), height, shoulder width, muscular structure, body fat percentage, hair and body hair structure, face structure ( wide,narrow,long,short ). For reasons that are understandable to caucasian and asian women who like interracial sex, these physical characteristics are important, just as it is essential for black women who like interracial sex that their sex partner has the right physical parameters! Sometimes I use a translator to read african american ladies romantic forums, and many longed for a caucasian man outright or were basically open to a romantic relationship with any kind of man . Many of them highlighted the different breed characteristics, which for them is considered an aphrodisiac in the erotic / sexual field!
This is also the case for many white ladies, for whom the possibility of interracial sex is highly attractive , which is why they can experience forms of vaginal orgasm that they could not experience with a white man!

Every woman is different, and therefore their vaginal orgasm is different!

My ex-girlfriend’s vagina was able to accommodate a medium-sized penis, and my penis is also medium in size (16 cm / 5.5 inches), but of adequate thickness! My ex-girlfriend only had a uterine neck, and deep vaginal ( O spot ) and clit orgasm. My ex-girlfriend did not have a G point orgasm, and even when penetrating the vagina, it was only of medium size for a pleasant feeling! Clearly the uterine neck and deep vaginal orgasm dominated his vagina!

In addition to the right length and thickness of the penis, the psychological effects that promote and amplify a woman's orgasm must also be considered!
In the case of interracial sex, the anthropological characteristics of the particular breed are essential: pigmentation ( skin,hair,eye ), height, shoulder width, muscular structure, body fat percentage, hair and body hair structure, face structure ( wide,narrow,long,short ). For reasons that are understandable to caucasian and asian women who like interracial sex, these physical characteristics are important, just as it is essential for black women who like interracial sex that their sex partner has the right physical parameters! Sometimes I use a translator to read african american ladies romantic forums, and many longed for a caucasian man outright or were basically open to a romantic relationship with any kind of man . Many of them highlighted the different breed characteristics, which for them is considered an aphrodisiac in the erotic / sexual field!
This is also the case for many white ladies, for whom the possibility of interracial sex is highly attractive , which is why they can experience forms of vaginal orgasm that they could not experience with a white man!
wow great analysis!

Back