When it’s become to be well endowed for you ladies ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The science behind that posterior fornix orgasm, is a woman needs to be fully aroused for their to be access to this special spot or you are just getting your cervix massacred. Most women don’t like their cervix massacred.

So most women don’t experience this kind of orgasm, either because a man is not big enough or because most women aren’t aroused enough on a one night stand for a big dick to get back there.

This is primarily why a lot of women say size (length) doesn’t really matter or width is what they really love or prefer.

Once a woman consistently gets that post fornix, they now become a size queen.

You don’t need a big dick to get back there - just an oblong object longer than 8” that resembles a dick. She’ll come hard just the same way.
thanks Anthony, very analytic and precise reply! When a woman is aroused then the womb and fornix raises their length and let space for long dick penetration but atmosphere, dirty talk and stamina are necessary to create this scenario. I am 8" but I never reached the post fornix position

The science behind that posterior fornix orgasm, is a woman needs to be fully aroused for their to be access to this special spot or you are just getting your cervix massacred. Most women don’t like their cervix massacred.

So most women don’t experience this kind of orgasm, either because a man is not big enough or because most women aren’t aroused enough on a one night stand for a big dick to get back there.

This is primarily why a lot of women say size (length) doesn’t really matter or width is what they really love or prefer.

Once a woman consistently gets that post fornix, they now become a size queen.

You don’t need a big dick to get back there - just an oblong object longer than 8” that resembles a dick. She’ll come hard just the same way.

That’s another reason why this lifestyle works. The cuck creates the environment for arousal (talking about BBC, telling her how good she looks, flirting around, doing mental foreplay, etc.).

All that pre work, gets a woman really wet, turned on, and aroused. Her tent is pitched and she’s ready for that BBC. So she gets to experience deep penetration without the attack on the cervix.

This works out so much for the bull because he can fully penetrate which he can’t do on the average single woman because she’s not physically aroused yet. He loves to hear, “give it to me”, not “take it really slow, I can’t take all of you, it’s just too big”.

The cuck gets to watch the show and see his women in true bliss which is a really big turn on for most men. I’d rather give my girl an A and G spot orgasms and get a dildo for that posterior, than see her all lovie dovie with a stranger in my fucking bed. Hahahahaha

thanks Anthony, very analytic and precise reply! When a woman is aroused then the womb and fornix raises their length and let space for long dick penetration but atmosphere, dirty talk and stamina are necessary to create this scenario. I am 8" but I never reached the post fornix position

D, we are holding class in here. I’m 8” too and I don’t think I’m getting back there. Have you tried some deep penetration positions.

Two popular one. Put her legs on your shoulders, Face down, ass up doggie. Have you tried those two

D, we are holding class in here. I’m 8” too and I don’t think I’m getting back there. Have you tried some deep penetration positions.

Two popular one. Put her legs on your shoulders, Face down, ass up doggie. Have you tried those two
yes but did not work

I voted for 9+. If you’re going to go for size, go all the way.

Still Hot, I feel you on that. If you are going to do this lifestyle, you might as well get huge black cock (HBC). 9+ is huge not big.

Still Hot, the posterior fornix is behind the cervix. When you get aroused, the cervix tilts and there is a pocket behind there that 9+ men can get to easily and leads to powerful orgasms that make women BBC ADDICTS

Still Hot, I feel you on that. If you are going to do this lifestyle, you might as well get huge black cock (HBC). 9+ is huge not big.

Still Hot, the posterior fornix is behind the cervix. When you get aroused, the cervix tilts and there is a pocket behind there that 9+ men can get to easily and leads to powerful orgasms that make women BBC ADDICTS
thanks Anthony for clarification!

Okay. I knew that the cervix could “tilt” or move back to allow for an extra large penis, but didn’t know the terminology. I don’t know if I ever had the orgasm you’re describing, but I’ve had a few really big cocks and some pretty intense orgasms with them. 🙂

At the risk of exposing myself as some type of gutter slut (which I'm not; well, maybe a little), dick size doesn't always do it for me. What gets me going the most... the quickest is guys who pound like a jackhammer. Guys who fuck hard and deep. So hard that the bed's headboard slams into the wall... and pops my pussy so loudly that anyone walking by outside can hear.

Okay. I knew that the cervix could “tilt” or move back to allow for an extra large penis, but didn’t know the terminology. I don’t know if I ever had the orgasm you’re describing, but I’ve had a few really big cocks and some pretty intense orgasms with them. 🙂

That’s the posterior fornix - MAKES YOU AN ADDICT

Last edited:
When I look at this lifestyle, I wonder why it’s sooooo important for men to give their wife the best sexual experience ever. Why is that so hot?

Ladies, are you thinking about how your man can have the best sexual experience outside of you, does that thought ever get you hot?

When I think me and my girl. I have great sex with her and I know there are other women out there that would rock my world but that doesn’t matter to me. I love my sex, why do I need the best sex ever in life always.

Just curious....,
Why are you here,?

Van, on this site to figure out more on this lifestyle. Just want to know the mindset of this and why it’s so important for a cuck to search out for a man who can fuck his wife better than him.

I’m Black and you know Black men aren’t searching for a dude to fuck his girl better than him. (I know there might be like 3 Black Cucks out there, but the majority of Black men ain’t trying to do that)

All I’m saying is - I know my girl knows there are girls that can fuck me better, she’s not searching to find that person. Black men know there are other men that can fuck their woman better, they can’t searching for that man. I’m just trying to figure out why White men are searching. And searching hard.

Van, on this site to figure out more on this lifestyle. Just want to know the mindset of this and why it’s so important for a cuck to search out for a man who can fuck his wife better than him.

I’m Black and you know Black men aren’t searching for a dude to fuck his girl better than him. (I know there might be like 3 Black Cucks out there, but the majority of Black men ain’t trying to do that)

All I’m saying is - I know my girl knows there are girls that can fuck me better, she’s not searching to find that person. Black men know there are other men that can fuck their woman better, they can’t searching for that man. I’m just trying to figure out why White men are searching. And searching hard.
Dear Anthny, you are totally right! I spent 150 days/year in Africa for work and, as far as I know african men, and can subscribe what you wrote . Very true!!!

I don’t wanna hijack the thread so - back on topic.

Which vaginal orgasm do y’all women like better:

G spot or posterior fornix

Which one would you prefer

Dear Anthny, you are totally right! I spent 150 days/year in Africa for work and, as far as I know african men, and can subscribe what you wrote . Very true!!!

I feel you David, I’m not knocking the lifestyle, it’s just interesting that one race and gender is so willing to do this. This site has helped me figure out the answer.

David, I know you have been trying to get to that posterior fornix - do you think once a woman gets that orgasm, she yearns for it even more. Have you ever tried to get her to orgasm that way with a dildo

Back