Всегда было так, что людям, чей образ жизни не соответствовал норме, приходилось ожидать негативных последствий. Потребовалось некоторое время, чтобы Христианство было принято в Древнем Риме. Потребовалось некоторое время, чтобы признать, что не все христиане обязательно должны быть католиками. Сейчас в Христианстве много ответвлений. По моему мнению, MODERN MARRIAGE должен иметь такой же статус как например, баптисты. Дети могут видеть какие отношения у родителей между собой, насколько их родители счастливы и почему это так. Родители воспитывают мальчиков как кукольдов, а девочки дружат с парнем который куколд или позже выходят замуж за куколда. Цепочки с буквами HW — это красиво, но я могу себе представить, что каждая девушка и женщина носит такой шикарный бан, цвет и форма которого описыват ее статус, видимый каждому...

Но мы далеки от этого, даже мормоны добились большего. У мормонов мужчина тоже бык, у него несколько женщин и он даже на них женат...
Фото-25.jpg

Black men have more energy, style and edge than white men. They know how to flirt, a nearly lost art among the rest of us. A black man is so damned sexy because he knows how to make a white wife feel sexy. Black men have something white guys don't have anymore: confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They clearly know they're men. White men appear to be waiting for the latest sociological research study to let them know if they are men or not. Yet black men are gentlemen, something else white men no longer are. They make white wife feel like a woman, both respected and desired. As white husbands can have looks or money but they will never have the true swag and confidence that a brother has to make a white married woman feel like a woman that is truly owned and valued as what she is. This dynamic brings so much to the marriage and the family. As a husband I encourage my wife to enjoy the pleasures of a black man I open our home for them to use. There is no way I can bring the sexual desire or pleasure my wife seeks, so why not let her be happy. Would love to hear others take on this.

Attachments

• IMG_3224.GIF
    IMG_3224.GIF
    4.5 MB · Views: 242
  • IMG_3223.GIF
    IMG_3223.GIF
    3.9 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Black men have more energy, style and edge than white men. They know how to flirt, a nearly lost art among the rest of us. A black man is so damned sexy because he knows how to make a white wife feel sexy. Black men have something white guys don't have anymore: confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They clearly know they're men. White men appear to be waiting for the latest sociological research study to let them know if they are men or not. Yet black men are gentlemen, something else white men no longer are. They make white wife feel like a woman, both respected and desired. As white husbands can have looks or money but they will never have the true swag and confidence that a brother has to make a white married woman feel like a woman that is truly owned and valued as what she is. This dynamic brings so much to the marriage and the family. As a husband I encourage my wife to enjoy the pleasures of a black man I open our home for them to use. There is no way I can bring the sexual desire or pleasure my wife seeks, so why not let her be happy. Would love to hear others take on this.
very wise and true words

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I love the idea!

This is exactly the mindset I encourage! I appreciate you buddy

I agree with your assessment. My wife was raised in a rather strict household in Connecticut. Mostly white neighbors.
She has always shared with me her curiousity to learn about other cultures and ways of life. Our road to opening up our marriage required a lot of time, energy, and discussion. There were key indications that my wife would open up as we progressed through our journey to change our lifestyle.

She told me that she liked being the CEO of the house but not in the bedroom. This was code for she wants to be submissive in bed and would like a dominant man tending to her needs. This includes a man with stamina and skills.

She was always curious about the size of man's cock relative to his stature. This is code for not too big, but plenty of girth, please.

She also suggested "If prosititution were legal, she could make a living at it". This is code for "I can become your slut if you just give me a reason".

Once the children left for college my wife and I had fewer priorities and we could focus more on ourselves and our needs.

As our journey evolved and my wife did change in her attitudes and her confidence level soared. She became empowered. She shared her fantasies. Frankly, for her, if the man could excite her, she was all for it, regardless of the color of his skin. My preference was for her to enjoy black men only.

She likes foreplay and lots of it. This is code for foot and back massages are always welcome. Whipped cream is optional but never discouraged.

She expressed her interest in attending the black cock altar and worshipping her bull's manhood. This is code for please let me suck you dry and give me time to swallow it.

She expressed her excitement and interest in partaking in more rough sexplay. This is code for face down, two pillows under my hips, and let me spread for you. Drilling me, a little hair pulling and slapping is welcome.

Talking during sex arouses her and seemingly enhances her orgasms. She loves that her bull will focus on her and make her feel very desirable.
It has been some of the silliest conversations I have witnessed, but what the heck, it gets her off.

She likes the idea of late morning or early afternoon sex verses late night. Her energy level is at its highest. It seems that when she visits her bull during this time, her vocals are also elevated.

Back