This is exactly the mindset I encourage! I appreciate you buddy
Thank you James,
I love your input here on how our white marriages should look like. I checked the Original post about the normalization of this dynamic, and what I believe would help, we stopped hiding it. It seems we try to keep it a bedroom secret. It should be advertised the 3 should go out together on dates in public not out of town, but in town where friends and family might be. Let everyone know your wife’s pleasures come from her lover. Her king should show his ownership of her in public he should show there passion for each other in public., kissing, holding hands groping all while the husband and everyone there watches.

We need to stop hiding it from the home. No more sending the ******* to grandmas, let them learn at an early age that mommy has a superior lover, let your wife’s king be in the home part of the family at your home. he should kiss their mom in front of them and daddy. Let them see mommy snuggle up with her king watching tv or a movie on the couch while daddy is in his chair. See mommy and her king go to bed together and sleep together. Your wife’s king should be as comfortable as he wants in your home. He should be allowed to walk around in his underware or naked. Make in normal in the home. When the ******* grow up they will know it’s normal for the ******* to let a king take care of his wife, and your ******* will know serving a king is extremely satisfyingly for her and her marriage. She will know a white husband can’t satisfy her like a black king can. Soon it will be so normal in our society marriages without a king will be the minority that everyone talks about, Other white couples feeling sorry for what those couples are missing, their wives sexually frustrate and bitchy.

More white women are out there doing whatever is essential to beautify themselves. They are doing it not merely for their husbands’ sake but for other men to notice and observe how glaringly attractive they are. For middle-aged wives and mature Gilfs, the race is on to compete with younger snowbunnies who have credible access to snaring black men. The older crop of women are starting to hit the gyms, working on streamlining their figure and applying whatever measures of cosmetic finesse that will enhance their beauty.

What these women should learn is that it’s not often conducive to overdo things: black men aren’t crazy about women with Botox lips, silicone tits, and BBLs; especially BBLs (God, how awful are those!).

2786364-i-m-addicted-and-my-husband-knows-it.jpg

Thank you James,
I love your input here on how our white marriages should look like. I checked the Original post about the normalization of this dynamic, and what I believe would help, we stopped hiding it. It seems we try to keep it a bedroom secret. It should be advertised the 3 should go out together on dates in public not out of town, but in town where friends and family might be. Let everyone know your wife’s pleasures come from her lover. Her king should show his ownership of her in public he should show there passion for each other in public., kissing, holding hands groping all while the husband and everyone there watches.

We need to stop hiding it from the home. No more sending the ******* to grandmas, let them learn at an early age that mommy has a superior lover, let your wife’s king be in the home part of the family at your home. he should kiss their mom in front of them and daddy. Let them see mommy snuggle up with her king watching tv or a movie on the couch while daddy is in his chair. See mommy and her king go to bed together and sleep together. Your wife’s king should be as comfortable as he wants in your home. He should be allowed to walk around in his underware or naked. Make in normal in the home. When the ******* grow up they will know it’s normal for the ******* to let a king take care of his wife, and your ******* will know serving a king is extremely satisfyingly for her and her marriage. She will know a white husband can’t satisfy her like a black king can. Soon it will be so normal in our society marriages without a king will be the minority that everyone talks about, Other white couples feeling sorry for what those couples are missing, their wives sexually frustrate and bitchy.
IN ONE WORD: PERFECT

Your wife is really lucky. She has a husband who will mobilize all his means for his wife's happiness. I also absolutely appreciate that you will instill this lifestyle in your children from an early age

More white women are out there doing whatever is essential to beautify themselves. They are doing it not merely for their husbands’ sake but for other men to notice and observe how glaringly attractive they are. For middle-aged wives and mature Gilfs, the race is on to compete with younger snowbunnies who have credible access to snaring black men. The older crop of women are starting to hit the gyms, working on streamlining their figure and applying whatever measures of cosmetic finesse that will enhance their beauty.

What these women should learn is that it’s not often conducive to overdo things: black men aren’t crazy about women with Botox lips, silicone tits, and BBLs; especially BBLs (God, how awful are those!).

good read, my wife is older but still has a hot body. I keep buying sexy clothes to attract the men. I like going to a table of black guys and her flirting.

It's a habit that lifestyle couples should definitely practice. Have your wife and the bull spend the whole weekend together. They both deserve it
View attachment 6900459
If they are going to stay in a hotel, the fee must be covered by the husband

My wife loved when she could spend the entire weekend with her lover spendingt's a habit that lifestyle couples should definitely practice. Have your wife and the bull spend the whole weekend together. They both deserve it
View attachment 6900459

It's a habit that lifestyle couples should definitely practice. Have your wife and the bull spend the whole weekend together. They both deserve it
View attachment 6900459
My wife loved when she could spend the entire weekend with her lover ... so did I.

Back