Thank you James,
I love your input here on how our white marriages should look like. I checked the Original post about the normalization of this dynamic, and what I believe would help, we stopped hiding it. It seems we try to keep it a bedroom secret. It should be advertised the 3 should go out together on dates in public not out of town, but in town where friends and family might be. Let everyone know your wife’s pleasures come from her lover. Her king should show his ownership of her in public he should show there passion for each other in public., kissing, holding hands groping all while the husband and everyone there watches.

We need to stop hiding it from the home. No more sending the ******* to grandmas, let them learn at an early age that mommy has a superior lover, let your wife’s king be in the home part of the family at your home. he should kiss their mom in front of them and daddy. Let them see mommy snuggle up with her king watching tv or a movie on the couch while daddy is in his chair. See mommy and her king go to bed together and sleep together. Your wife’s king should be as comfortable as he wants in your home. He should be allowed to walk around in his underware or naked. Make in normal in the home. When the ******* grow up they will know it’s normal for the ******* to let a king take care of his wife, and your ******* will know serving a king is extremely satisfyingly for her and her marriage. She will know a white husband can’t satisfy her like a black king can. Soon it will be so normal in our society marriages without a king will be the minority that everyone talks about, Other white couples feeling sorry for what those couples are missing, their wives sexually frustrate and bitchy.
This is very true! We need to quit hiding this from our ******. They need to learn what is best in both our homes and school from a very early age.

Every husband wants this, you just have to bring it out, it’s a slow process of getting him use to your desires. Watch movies with IR in it and when a scene comes up with a black guy and white women say wow that’s sexy. Start a dialogue and see his response. If he is open then maybe tease him in the bedroom about the scene being hot when you have him hot. Make subtle comments every now and then. Most men will desire seeing his wife pleased but it could be a slow process unless he is hiding his own desire. You will never know till you start that dialogue. Netflix has a series with a lot of IR in it called ballers with Dwayne Johnson.
Well we have done all that. I feel there's a big step before we both can agree I should be black only...

My wife has been with white guys and we just starting with black guys, she has had her first experience last summer. The one thing that is most important for us is communication. I let her know what works and doesn’t and she tells me. If you can’t communicate be careful it’s a rough road to guide down but the experience are worth the ride.

That is exactly where we are at!
Your more than halfway there the two of you should discuss what each of you like about the idea and what you don’t like about it. Start slow, my wife just fooled around in the pool last year, she got fingered some groping and kissing. Start maybe kissing a black guy in front of your husband then go home and discuss it. If he’s ok maybe do a little more next time but after every experience make sure you both discuss it together. It’s important to do it together. It will bring you guys closer and the guys we meet are awesome so you will make friends too.good luck if you can make it work it’s an awesome experience.

After a normal working day, you will come home and see your wife and the black bull like this. This is the goal you have to reach! Now your wife doesn't need to let you know before she calls the black bull home. It has become completely normal in your life
View attachment 6384759
This is what I want to do. I want a black bull to fuck my wife at home on my bed.
After a normal working day, you will come home and see your wife and the black bull like this. This is the goal you have to reach! Now your wife doesn't need to let you know before she calls the black bull home. It has become completely normal in your life
View attachment 6384759
This is what I want to do. I want a black bull to fuck my wife at home on my bed.

Back